thumbs up to fleet pride

I called them with some measurements and they said they could make it in a couple days. I initially called dennys drive shaft and they said 2-3 weeks so I went with fleet pride. They had it ready for me next day. Now my camaro has a complete drivetrain! I really like fast service at the right price. The total ended up being 330 for a all new shaft. They supplied the transmission yoke and of course new joints. I feel that is a very reasonable price.

The paint job on the shaft is less than perfect. I think they painted it on a bench so the bottom didn’t get any paint. That is nothing a can of black spray paint can’t fix though so I don’t care.

Just an FYI - I have personally had issues with Fleet Pride driveshafts, both with F-Body applications. Others on here have had better luck though.

My Denny’s Nitrous Ready Shaft that I had built for my Firebird was perfect though and well worth the wait.

what kind of issues? fit, balance, failure?

Balance; they couldn’t get them to balance, even after multiple attempts and statements that it was balanced I would get a vibration at any speeds above 50mph. I know back a few years ago when I was dealing with DS issues, Fleetpride couldn’t high-speed balance which is needed for 4th gen F-bodies. Denny’s High-Speed Balances everything.

Fleet pride built the driveshaft for my 67 and fixed one on my dads f-150

I work with a guy who used to work there and they build us driveshafts all the time. Big, heavy ones of course. but, we’ve never had an issue with them. Who did you deal with over there?

I honestly don’t even know. it was a younger guy at the left most counter.

O. Then i dont think i know him. I know quite a few of the older guys.

I had balace issues also with fleet pride. I love denny’s work its just soo expensive. i ended up mail ordering a shaft cant remember the name of the place, but price was right and service was fast