local telescopic driveshafts ?

Who sells telescopic driveshafts locally or cuts your stock one and welds a slip yoke on it? I need one for my Impala. I called Dennys but they said 4 weeks for them to order one. Just wondering if anyone does it locally.

Fleet pride

I’ve had some shit luck with fleet pride the last two shafts they made me.
Most recently, it was supposed to be sonnax yolks and done in “a few days”. A week later I get a call telling me the parts are on order. Few days later, I call and no one has any idea wtf I’m talking about. Just had them remake a shaft so I could get going again. It also wasn’t balanced properly.
@cougarspeed seems to have good luck with the location near the galleria.

Not much info on their site, do they use your old one and rebuild or use new replacements?

I’ve had one shortened there.

Go to the Walden Ave location

walden Ave fleet pride built my shaft for the '72 pickup project. they made it an inch too long somehow and took care of it same-day when I dropped it back off free of charge and the shaft has a warranty.

I took in two shafts that had either end I needed and one of them was the correct length and they did all the math and made me a brand new shaft for what I needed for about $350 out the door. it was done in 2 days. when it was an inch too long I dropped off before work and picked it up on my way home same-day.