Driveshaft shops in buffalo?

I’ve been trying to find a shop that can do a custom mitsubishi driveshaft, so far the only place I have been recommended to was Denny’s driveshaft but they don’t even touch the import stuff.

Does anyone know any shops in the area that can do a shaft? I need part of the existing one extened or just need a new section made.

Thanks

fleet pride does good work… try giving them a call

^^^ word they were going to make me a one piece.

Yeah, take it to fleet pride on Walden. They will make a new section. I’m pretty sure the last section needs to be 3 7/8" longer.

Are we going to have another awd avenger? And yeah, Fleetpride does great work

www.driveshaftshop.com

Service is top notch :slight_smile: They have tons in stock and can make anything custom.

edit: Obviously not local :wink: But it’s more than worth taking a look see.

go to fleetpride duck dennys, u will have to wait a month or more to get it.

got a 3 1/4 .125 wall aluminum shaft made when i did my rb swap. they sorced my slip yoke for my skyline tranny n all that. paid 400. took them a week to make it.

Fleetpride FTW!!!

Thanks Guys, I found fleet pride today also, its only right up the road from me
and yes there will be another awd dodge avenger on the road hopefully by spring time

Thanks Mike, I’ve been looking for a roundabout number just havent had time to get under the car, still playing with the wiring

Mike’s has never been on the road:)

sry mike get a job!

really? I had just assumed.

if ya guys go to fleetpride ask for Ron Fitch he is my dad he works there and will give ya guys deals.tell him Ronnie sent ya

Mike probably hates me now but I’m just trying to give him some modivation. He sold the perfectly good 7bolt motor and now has nothing other than the occasional vrroom pshttt sound from his lips.

if you have any probs with fleetpride I’ve had good luck with brookline on fillmore

although fleetpride seems to have cleaned up their act since they were universal joint sales

ha its funny ya mention brookline my dad actually use to be work there as the assitant manager but before that he was the main guy in the back.Just if ya go to brookline deal with Tom he is the manager he is a cool guy and super helpful

Dennys Driveshafts on Military

Just to follow up with this. I went to Fleet Pride on walden as suggested and they did an excellent job on this piece. I had just under 4" added on and it came back balanced, cleaned up, and painted. Very fairly priced to just over $120 for everything.

Looks much better than the pics show. Thanks for the help guys

Looks great and glad it worked out for you. Can’t wait to see some of the build pics.

Thanks, At some point I’ll make a thread with more details of the build, just have to wait for it to be running and driving

good choice, they made the one i’m running on my 240sx too, quick turnaround :tup: