Where to get my driveshaft cut?

I need to get my driveshaft shortened, where can I get this done? I heard there’s a place on Walden? If so are they open on saturday?

fleet,

Thanks choko ill give them a call tomarrow :tup:

Fleet Pride has atleast 2 locations i know of, Walden Ave and by the Fire Tower in Tonawanda. Also there is a driveshaft place on Military Rd in Tonawanda, just south of Sheridan

+1 to fleet pride.

-1 to fleet pride; they screwed up the balance on 2 of my driveshafts…

I personally go to Denny’s on Military just south of Sheridan… the only issue with him is time, he’s normally busy as hell.

Fleet pride sucks…

Dennys FTW

:word: Oroc got his custom made there and they did a very nice job on it. :tup:

dennys on military.

Fleet pride is fine if your driving a kenworth but for perf go tto Denny’s on military. they are nationally known and do excellent work. I’ve had probs everytime i’ve dealt with fleet pride when i had my shop i stopped using them because of problems. denny’s usually has a back up of work but their work is awesome. they probally wont answer the phone your better off stopping by or emailing them

fleet pride fucked up a balance on one of mine. if you need it quick and done right, id go to brookline machine on filmore

Brookline Machine Company Inc

1870 Fillmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
(716) 891-5611
Brookline is a great company. Tell them Gary from Skok Power Systems (Skok sounds like coke with an S) sent you, you may get a better price not sure though.

DENNY’S DRIVE SHAFT SVCE INC
1189 Military Rd Town Of Tonawanda NY
716-875-6640
Denny’s would be my second recommendation. I have only heard great things from hot rodders.