Tie Rod ends

This weekend Ive got to replace my Ball Joints and outer tie rod ends, parts source is selling the outer tie rod ends for 55 bucks, im kind of thinking of buying a aftermarket tie rods if its worth it.

anyone have any suggestions or comments on aftermarker tie rods ?

is there any advantage of having aftermarket over stock ? cause if not then ill just go with a stock outer end.
thanks

Tein Rods and ends are the way to go. Very cheap and adds extra steering lock for drift and tight parking situations.

Tein tie rods are 89 bucks (CDN), and the Ends are also same price, so about $200 when all said and done.
But id have to order from states, any one have a set for sale? or know a place that has them, not can get them but has thim in stock?

I have Tein Tie Rods and Ends and could not be happier. You do notice you get more steering wheel cutoff angle like they said.

Funny you mention this, I was quoted an arm and a leg for the oem ones from nissan. So yesterday, I ordered both in/outer tie rods for $150us + $20 shipping.

I bought mine from ebay for the same money if you did watch out for the 68 dollar broker fee lol

Im guessing you shipped via UPS. The way I do it is: 1. tell the seller to either mark it as $20 or as a gift at $50. I also use Usps to ship. I havent got charged in soooooo long.

Hey man.

We get Tein items for a good price. So contact Phil for prices on them and see if that fits your budget. The store info is in my sig.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Tein is essentially STOCK aside from the spacer you are provided.

for S13 you can use S14 inner rods.

the difference is that the S13 ones are 12mm and the S14 ones are 14mm.

all Tein are 14mm so you cant use them on an S13 with S13 outters. you would need S14 outters.

i have S14 aftermarket Hard tie rods coming in on friday, and i can get the S14 outters locally for under $50 per pair.

after market is fine, Nissan doesnt make their own anyways.

sorry, Tein is better than stock S13 because it is 14mm and the instruction manual says that it is 55% stronger, likely do to the size increase.

thanks for the info guys, im gonna look into it a bit more and see what i decide on
thanks again