Tie Rods?

I need new tie rods. According to my shop teacher he says “i shouldn’t even be driving it.” I was thinking of getting Tein TieRods to replace them.

Has anybody else had to change Tie Rods? And could you tell me what kind, what price? I was talking to guy at JRP and he said they’re $450.00 for the set. Is that a good price? Can I have some help please.

It all depends on your plans for the car just stick with some hi-grade Nissan ones.

For that price you can do bushings and ball joints too.

I want it too be set up for drifting. But if OEM parts will do the job and for much less. I like the sound of that alot more.

OEM will do the job, but if you are replacing them anyways, I would go with the Teins.

ur shop teacher says u need to change them? how does the ride feel… and what are his reasons for saying to change them? is it cuz its loose and bumpy or what?
id like to know… cuz i wanna know if i have the same problem…
thanks

Whiteline T/C Rods w/ Bushings $182.00 (for pair)
Front lower control arms $100.00 ( " " )
Rear lower control arms $280.00 ( " " )
Rear upper front toe links $193.00 ( " " )

All USD
(they are located in Canada so there is no duty tax or broker fees)

www.pdm-racing.com

I have not gone through PDM yet, but other’s on the board have and they say they are good to deal with… check them out too.

steering is very shaky lots of vibrations, and when he gave it a wheel test it shakes way too much. he says it can break at anytime.

YOU CAN REPLACE your factory bushings with a set from energy suspension, hyper link kit, $150 taxes and everything incl from speedtech, midland and finch

kit includes front lower control arm bushings, tc rod bushing, and sway bar end links, all polyurethane.

really stiffens up your steering, and i used the oem tc rod (inspect yours for damage, highly unlikely).

www.pdm-racing.com