Tie Rod Question

Investing in some new tie rods soon… any reccomendations? Trying to keep it cheap… so whatever gives you the most bang for the buck I guess but is reasonably priced.

thanks

• NiTeRiDeR

I only know of two: OEM and Tein. The Teins are supposed to be stronger, so if plan on doing some heavy drifting/autox/road racing etc. they would probably be best

I just replaced mine with Moog tie rods and they seem fine. PDM racing also sells them so they can’t be too bad. :slight_smile:

I am probably going to buy the TEIN Pillowball Tension Rods … I can get them for 200 american I dont know if thats good though so just tell me what you think…

or I can buy signal ones for a butload more :shock:

Check out JIC, I’m pretty sure they make them, and they are beefier
than the Teins.

^^^^yah, but they ain’t that cool green.

check out pahse 2 motortrend, they sell 3 or 4 different types of tc rods.

cuz he just googled it, and felt smart…

I am probably going to buy the TEIN Pillowball Tension Rods … I can get them for 200 american I dont know if thats good though so just tell me what you think…

see, I’m not that dumb.

And Ronin, if you want to smack talk, say it to my face or don’t say it at all.

see, I’m not that dumb

I don’t see what you mean by that? :scratch:

first off, i dont understand either???

second… i wasnt smack talking you at all
third… if you wanna smack, come here to a real part of ontario not KW :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh, tie rods and TC rods are 2 different things.

Thought phil was talking to me about this… After i replyed to Andrew’s post about jic’s not being green.

then Ronin posted this

cuz he just googled it, and felt smart…

Which i didn’t much like,

And contray to what most Ontarian’s believe the world does not revolve around Toronto. :slight_smile:

no, it revolves around whitby :smiley:

Alright, this is done.

Seems like it was a big misunderstanding, Niterider i think you have enough information.

Lets all be friends.

###CLOSED###