Hard Tie Rod sets: Inner and Outter

http://www.bings.ca/files/tie%20rod%20set%201.jpg

http://www.bings.ca/files/tie%20rod%20set%202.jpg

just brought in one set to check them out.

These are imported, i am not making them here in Canada.

They will work for both S13 and S14.

They are the same spec as S14 tie rods, meaning they are beefier than factory S13 tie rods and will help aid against bending.

i havent been able to compare against stock or versus the tein inners themselves, i’m just communicating what little messing around i did with them today.

Edit…

$145 shipped for SON members

Who makes these bing?
And is that blue union cast aluminum?

Andrew.

these originate in asia, who knows where really?

When will you have these available?

Is the manufacturer new into car suspension parts or they’ve been doing this for a while (just asking cuz I deal with China on a daily basis and see shit thats unbelievable)

i have the set pictured available now.

i know nothing of the origin of the parts, all i know is the price and the colour.

Oh snap, i may have to pick some of these up…The outer ends have spacers to correct the rod angle on lowered cars??

how are the inners bing? will i like these ones?

they do not have the same play that that other one had… i sent all of those ones back and never ordered them again.

i need a set! my tension rod bushings and tie rod boots are shot.

i’d like to pick these up before the end of the week.

also, do you offer tension rods as well? i didn’t notice any posts or anything on your site about them.

TC rods are under development.

i will be using the same rod ends as SPL and what i suspect is the same double adjuster because it is also a QA1 piece.

because it is still race season and because Davert (a major contractor for the auto-manufacturers in Ontario) has all the local machine shops tied up it is hard to get development work done.

i imagine that early in the off-season the TC rods will get done as will all the D2 dampers i have be charged and further research into them as well.

keep us updated on these items please.

i’ve brought up and sold a few already… if you want a set let me know i’ll put it on my next order for you

well u didnt send them all back, cuz i have a set here and i never got any notification that they were being sent back

sorry, i sent back all the ones that were returned to me before install.

several people who kept them are still using them with no problems

you have these in stock? or do i have to wait till you order more?

i have them in stock.

What will the ballpark cost of the TC rods be when you have them? Just wondering because then I might hold off on the ones I was going to get.

i do not know… i will try to make them as competitively prices as possible. Because i will be using the same QA1 parts as SPL you can expect them to be similar in cost.

The price is dependent on the remaining components that i am having machined here in Canada which is only 3.

i have a few sets of inners and outter tie rods in stock

$145 shipped per set…

sets include INNER tie rods AND outter adjustable tie rods.

Put me down for a set Binger!!! Let me know when u have some.