Tie Rod Puller?

im pretty sure i need one of these bad boys to pull out my bent to shit one out? if anyone could lend me one for a day or two that would be sweet. thank you

I don’t think anyone would own something like this, unless they’re a full out mechanic, largely b/c you can rent them for free from Crappy Tire. But as I said, any CT will have it, and it’s free.

Bent tie rod? Bust out the BFH and it will be out in seconds…

ah i didnt know you could rent them from there. thank you sir.

Have you tried using a hammer?

If so, have you tried using a bigger hammer?

tie rod puller … are u talking about talking the inner tie rod out if so then u need the tool … but the outer tie rods the bigger the hammer the better

inner one i think he posted a pic of it fugd up…

I took out my inners no problem. I just unscrewed it :S

Am I missing something?

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn149/SilviaKid77/Kaitlyn/30d409.jpg

this is whats bent, how do i get it out?

Two wrenches… BIG ONES… 19 and 24mm or so… and if its really stuck on there another set of hands helps sometimes.

i rust replaced one on my s14 dont know if its the same size but i used a 1 1/8th wrench and took it off theres a lock you have to punch back so you can put a wrench on it though.

Man, all the way at either side of the rack is where the inner tie rod connects. you cant pop out that ball joint, and even if you did, there is no point. a new rack end/inner tie rod will come with that balljoint already pressed in.

oh ya, and that 4 sided bent clip needs to be bent up and moved out of the way for you to get at it. i didnt even re-use them, i used some blue loc-tite.

21mm and 30mm.
Just got done removing a pair.

multi angle swing press and a 30mm or equivalent metric wrench and you will need to bend the 4 tabs up off the rack…

Please replace the 4 tabbed bracket… don’t use blue lock tite as suggested above. That is NOT sufficient.

Woops lol. Oh well, I don’t own the car anymore and the next guy ripped it even more apart.