Inner Tie Rod Removal Help

So today i removed the steering rack from my car wanting to change the one tie rod, and i just couldn’t get it to come off. Is there a special tool needed to remove it?

there is a tool but if the rack is out of the car just use a wrench, dont impact it youll damage the rack, its just very tight sometimes. I suggest putting it in a vice.

ah ok, me and buddy tried using wrenchs today and it was just really tight…ill give it another shot tmr, thanks

oh and when you put the new one on, use locktight, the liquid stuff, sometimes it comes with the tie rod, and torque it to spec lol

i’ll probably have to go buy that, becuase im just replacing the tie rod with another off another steering rack.

id go new man… its not too expensive and its a process u dont want to repeat soon… (just go cheap, there ment to break, saves your expensive steering rack)

where can i get a new one?

Bing sells inner and outer kits for a good deal. Might as well change them both if you’re in there. ps: put the rack back in the car to get everything tight… if it’s in the vice, grab a safe (read: strong) spot on the rack.

No one can beat this price
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Outer-Tie-Rod-89-94-NISSAN-240SX-PULSAR-NX-87-90_W0QQitemZ120242490257QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33593QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and its in Markam … so there isnt any customs bs