Time for a carbon fiber hull.

i would think for some general cruising and shit u would be alright to ride it. i feel like if u do anything heavy its just gonna flex and crack any repairs. but hell, as long as it doesnt take on any water, i would ride it till it snaps in half

he is going to ride it right up untill the lake freezes over, and i mean the exact second b4 it freezes over.

Then a Lotus is certainly the car for you.

:biglol:

carbon fiber recreational vehicles are pretty sick…this weekend i just saw a fully carbon fiber snowmobile…including the tunnel,running boards ect… and all shrouds…pretty fucking light…too bad carbon fiber wont hold up to that type of beating…that shit would shatter pretty quick… which in brings up this question…would a carbon fiber hull be able to hold up to that type of beating on a jet ski?

carbon fiber is way stronger than the SMC and fiberglass that my hull is built of…

holla. waranty work is going to be susidized by yamaha, and i get fresh paint out of the deal. Pretty stoked, actually… While they are reinfocing the hull i am going to glass in some footwells and a scupper valve…

STOKKKKED.

That is an easy fix

cant u have it fiberglassed ?

:tup: woulda been rad if you put your engine in andys ski har har