Time to get serious, Kserious

I built it to go fast… whether its at 4am by myself on a desolate highway or against someone doesn’t really matter. I enjoy racing against friends just to see how cars match up but you take all the fun out of it by making it into some wanna-be serious shit.

I don’t think you understand how much work I put into my car. This is my first big turbo car and I had no idea what I was getting into. Lance and Jiggs have been the backbone of the build but that doesn’t mean that it was easy. So yes, when it gets dyno’d I will be able to say I built a car and whether I can beat your cameo becomes unimportant.

:rofl

Sell your car and buy a Kia

I live my life a quarter mile at a time…

For those 15 seconds, Im free.

So it is a big deal?

your obviously dont get it. You started this shit, just because who knows why. To feel important enough to jump on the “hate on ssmokinn” band wagon or whatever you do, to help you sleep at night. You called me out and have been a prick for a while now. I do enjoy running for run, but me and you are way past that level. Why else do I keep getting on your shit about it? Dont make claims you cant back up or just get off my cock already. You make a comment about me in every single fucking thread, even if I havent/dont post in there. Whats your fucking deal? Your the only one on this whole damn site that consistently does it…and most of the other people that do bust my balls, are doing it jokingly. With me and you, I feel like I am at the point of either Bring it, or shut the fuck up.

Haha yep… one night. Why don’t you go back and find where I said I regret saying that. How many months ago was that?

edit. I guess I could go back and put periods in all those posts like you did in the orange mustang thread.

neither car will ever be street-race ready, unicorn races ITT

your obviously dont get it. You started this shit, just because who knows why. To feel important enough to jump on the “hate on ssmokinn” band wagon or whatever you do, to help you sleep at night. You called me out and have been a prick for a while now. I do enjoy running for run, but me and you are way past that level. Why else do I keep getting on your shit about it? Dont make claims you cant back up or just get off my cock already. You make a comment about me in every single fucking thread, even if I havent/dont post in there. Whats your fucking deal? Your the only one on this whole damn site that consistently does it…and most of the other people that do bust my balls, are doing it jokingly. With me and you, I feel like I am at the point of either Bring it, or shut the fuck up.

Fuck my car… can I get a ride in the evo? Thing looks serial…

Sure bud, let me know, def easiest to give you a ride in it at one of the LG meets, or if you want to come up here, I don’t see the car being in the ALB area anytime soon, or ever again, lol

yah you could. You clearly dont even realize why I did that. Maybe because we were talking about SR on a public part of the forum? Im not fucking dumb. I made my post, got my answers and edited it.

Then why don’t we do this. I don’t plan on ever racing you, just because I know it will piss you off more. You forget I exist on this forum and I will do the same for you. Will that make you happy?

Put each other on ignore, done

I saw that somebody quoted you… you said you wanted to knock my teeth out or in? Semantics I guess… but its all the same.

I was talking to Jdaniels about the LG meets, one of these weekends il make it up. Works been fucking me with a roll of quarters…

Dude… how do you BRB from committing suicide? can you teach me?

Im not the one that needs to forget you. Like I stated above, you talk shit about me in threads I havent even posted in yet. You need to forget about me and stop talking shit. Simple as that, or im going to keep nagging you.

:rofl

Nagging me? You entertain me… you are clearly the one who has been getting super fired up since you want to “knock my teeth in.” Sounds a little over the top since all we do is argue over a fairy tale street race.