Time to get serious, Kserious

Is it true that you lose it if you do not use it?

I use to have a k20/k24 na setup, which I highlyyy recommend if you want to do a swap. My current setup is a k20z3 block with a k20a2 head, cp pistons, eagle rods, blueprint drive train.

Pm’ed… very excited. One thing that needs to be in public though… I just want to ask joe jiggs if its ok if Krazy Kid does my exhaust. Why would I be asking this? Well… Il let him explain :tbu

Yes.

KrazyKid has fabricated multiple suspension parts for the KOTS himself.

you will be faster just from having him do it.

:slight_smile:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/IT_(South_Park%3B_The_Entity).jpeg

Just loled in hooters.

PM’d ya back man. Only reason I brought up the exhaust is because joe said, “Dude you gotta make Murrdogg an sick exhaust, because its retarded loud… here look!” lol Not trying to step on toes. :number1

You know dis! Dude, if he and I get this exhaust worked out, it will blow people away… I have a hell of an idea. :ninja

I deft did say that and I want exhaust work done on the Civic to haha

gotcah! lol just makin sure!

I’m wicked excited for this… I just gotta get jigs to get my tdi fully functioning again so I can stop dialing this bitch.

Where you at?

On my home prob be at my house around two.

Ok cool I gotta see what time I get out of work

Alright or you could just quit. We still gotta tig my name into my car dude.

YEAH BUDDY!

Almost wrecked coming up my road haha… fucking thing is not meant to be driven hard on country roads… jumped right in the the left lane.

torque steer BRO

cars needs traction bars asap!

BRO STEER, BRO!

gettin put on veryyy soon.