OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

gretzky - 6’0", 185lbs
ovechkin - 6’2", 217lbs

if i was 6’2" and weighed 217, i would make a point to knock some heads given the chance all while scoring 60+ goals a season

aside from ovechkins cheapshot on briere, i really haven’t seen too many instances of him being “cheap”…rather, all i see is him score…he’s the best natural scorer this decade. sure the guy throws his digs on players, WHO DOESN’T…its part of the game. him “talking like a fag” is him not being afraid to stick up for himself. look at douche mcfag crosby…someone hits him and four other players NOT INCLUDING HIM go running to his rescue…someone hits ovechkin, he GETS HIS ASS UP AND HITS BACK…a trait exhibited by…NO OTHER “talent” in the league…

you can’t compare him to gretzky b/c the game was different back then than it is now…gretzky racked up 200+ points four seasons…no one will touch that…gretzky had 70+ goals in four seasons…that won’t happen again, let alone anyone ever touching his mark of 92 in one season

but

the game was different…watch the films…goalies looked like clowns on roller skates…if they make the nets bigger to compensate for larger pads, expect the scoring to go back into those astronomic stats…else it won’t happen

now

you’re going to tell me that you can’t respect a player who CARRIES his entire team…over 50 goals in 2 of 3 seasons, 40+ in all 3 seasons, possibly 60 in his 3rd season?

gretzky was a paltry +15 in his first season all while racking up 137 points…was he a cherry-picking cocksucker who didnt play defense too? shit, he went NEGATIVE 25 one season with the kings while scoring 130 points…WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE TOOL THAT GUY MUST HAVE BEEN :roll: