Time to get serious, Kserious

Finally got my motor in from fed ex today. Cylinder walls look good… I just need someone with more experience than me to check them and then I will be doing some serioussss purchasing.

sorry about the horrible pictures

I’ll take some nice ones next time I’m over. Motor looks good, time to put in work!

True story… I couldn’t believe how much less taller the k20 motor is.

how much less taller

Walls look good, people would laugh at how mine look yet it still has good compression/leakdown.

Id say about 10-12 inches.

Well thats good… I still want someone to look just to make sure. I’m starting to get very excited, now that I have a good k20 block the build can really start taking shape.

It’s good you take time to type things out rather than wasting people’s time by typing words like “shorter”

:expressionless:

:slight_smile:

:rofl

build is gonna be tits, keep up the strong work.

Thanks man.

Last night Jiggs and I checked out the new k20 block and he cleared me to make some serious purchases.

Wiseco 9.8:1 compression pistons
Eagle Rods
Blueprint Valvetrain kit
Bosch 044 Inline fuel pump
ARP Head stud kit
Head gasket
Valve cover gasket

Still need to get some other stuff but that will be done in due time.

This is going to be built by Jiggs?

Yup

Every k series he’s build is still running and all three of them get beat to fuck on a daily basis.

Very good point.

Hes outside finishing up my daily drivers new d15b7, he DEMANDED I go inside so he could work alone :rofl

:rofl He did the same thing on my timing belt in the Subaru.

this build should be fun

Who’s machining the block?

Todays build wasn’t? :rofl

Not sure. I’m up for suggestions. Speed, quality, and price are all in consideration.