Time to get serious, Kserious

if your trying to rile me up, its not working.

Were not talking some big red terminator shit here…

your point?

Not really a fan of bench racing but if you insist…

My car will blow the doors off yours on the highway.

im not trying to rile you up lol, but you are getting a little twichy, im just having some late night fun before bed. and i honestly didnt know you could buy a tt 454 for 100 bucks. i stand corrected.

mm hmm

I will honestly believe it when I see it. Its easy to say it “will do this and it will do that” when the car is in 100 pieces on the garage floor. I hope it does blow my doors off because honestly, you will be the FIRST honda on this site to “blow my doors off”

ive seen alot of races, and ive never seen anyones doors come off.

exaggeration.

I could buy a k20 tho. If I recall, your buddy in the silver hatch told me it would be a good race with me on the bottle…he was wrong about that one!

I agree… which is why I didn’t plan on calling anybody out, but you’ve cornered me here.

Between the two s2000’s and delucia’s car. Your doors could easily be blown off by some honda’s.

500 people have said that to you?

double post

What silver hatch? Dkid?

no john air2water

dont throw delucia into this. We have ran, and have plans to run before. Our runs have ALWAYS been much much closer then anyone has ever thought…

and as far as the s2k’s, no doubt im not even in their league, but I wouldnt expect to be with only 7k of mods into my car…

I didnt back you into any corner. You came out saying I need the biggest shot I have to run with you. I hope that is the case, because I have yet to actually use anything over a little 100 shot.

No idea who that is

how did you keep count?

Yah… and I guarentee delucia was on pump gas.

I keep sticky notes with tally’s in my glove box.