I can’t even finish fapping sometimes. :rofl

I heard jiggs is building this thing…

can we run before it breaks atleast?

Believe it or not smokessss, kid knows his shit. But yes… we will run em

mm hmm lol

In before SSmokins next motor is built by jigs

LOL

never…

In all honesty, have you ever met him? Ever seen him work? Every time he helps me out he teaches me something new. Do you know what plasti guage is or how to use it? I didn’t.

All the time. May wanna get your little didler checked, champ.

wasnt there a thread on here somewhere not too long ago where someone was complaining about everything breaking on their car?

and yes, a plastigauge is used to measure the clearance of bearings.

next question?

Yes… Laduke made a thread. To be honest, I’m pretty sure laduke has the worst luck with cars I’ve ever seen.

I don’t feel like this turning into another Joe jiggs vs the world thread because I don’t really care what people think. If he didn’t think he could do it correctly, he wouldn’t do it. He errs on the side of caution and if something did happen with the motor I believe he would be more upset than I would. Kid takes a lot of pride in putting motors together. The biggest problem is when people start questioning his ability, he starts to worry and over analyze himself and his actions.

true fucking story

thats really impressive.

as much as I believe you, I dont need a life story lol. I realize people make mistakes. All I asked was a friendly run before it breaks!

… your gonna need the biggest shot you have

bird shot?

not really. I guess its one of the things they taught us in auto tech…

man if I got $10 for ever person that has said that, and it didnt turn out that way I would have a TT 454 under my hood.

thatd be a really cheap tt 454.