Time To Hang Up The Speed Keys

thanks fellas, i dont wanna crack 9s, i wanna be a solid 9 second car. kinda what i did with the 10s, went from 11.0 to a 10.5 then to a 10.0

combo i still dont know what i wanna do, no matter what im deff gonna keep it a true street car. no cage, full exhaust, radio, dot tires, pump gas, stock wheel wells… the men know what im talking about.

if i keep it, ill deff get 9s, im not worried about that, just that its getting to the point where its getting dangerous driving it on the street, u just wiggle ur big toe and ur doing 3 times the speed limit. cars, bumps, gravel, animals… all come up fast, real fast. ive had a couple close calls but have been able to drive outta them. i just dont want to find the time where my wheel skills arent gonna be enough. i hate cruizin by my self, but at the same time i dont like racing with others in the car for the above reasons. most people get scared and grab the door and seat instead of video taping =] no but really i dont want any problems with the law and the chance of hurting myself and others. so im not sure where this winter is gonna lead me. -only a handful of people on this forum can relate

ohh and one more thing, sherm you are still a lil bitch, and dont bother calling me and beggin me to use my trailer.