Time warner outage?

No internet here at my house in Williamsville right now and it’s been this way since at least 8am. Tried a couple modem resets and now the modem light just keeps blinking. Tried calling TW and it just keeps saying call fail on my cell. Anyone know WTF they did this time?

I can only get to a couple sites… It’s weird. I can’t get to CNN or Weather.com

same at my house in williamsville, Jeller said clarence too. Ghey

Yep TW is down in grand island, and the cable tv isn’t perfect either. I’m posting from my iPhone. Local number isn’t connecting for my dad, who keeps calling.

i don’t have TW anymore but talked to one of the techs via live net chat since the phone # is just ringing busy when you get to the support extension… they have no answer as to how far the issue is reaching or what exactly the problem is (lol), but "it should be resolved soon’. LOL.

(my gf’s is out, she lives right on the buffalo/kenmore border).

FIOS FTW!

also have same issue in williamsville. was fine up until about 9:30. been down since. im using my phone as a modem for the time being

Just got the, “it’s a known issue and we’re working on it” email back from tech support.

cmon fios, hurry the fuck up.

Down at my house in op. Which pisses me off becuase I’m going to have to research a paper through a phone. Ugh

Down in the city as well

down in the lancaster area too

Out in west Seneca LOL

It looks like dhcp is down

i cant remember the last outage oh well. Tetherberry FTW

Back on in South Buffalo ,west Seneca border.

same at my house. i finally got it running.

lol, glad I didn’t switch when I thought about it.

We were out in Marilla, just came back on.

up now in willyville

mine just came back on at 1:00pm