Time Warner to begin charging monthly fees to use their modems

LOL. My shit is free hommie. Don’t care if they charge $100 for a monthly modem fee.
Sounds like CRC is busy af fuk.

Back in the day you needed to purchase a dial-up modem to use AOL on your PC. This is no different except for the economical slump, pushing consumers into the mindset that they deserve something for nothing…

I am sitting at my desk watching the clock tick away at my state job, waiting to get the fuck out of here and actually get something accomplished at CRC.

and yes we are… been there over a year, dont advertise anywhere but here and my fb page… and if you look at the stuff I post there it doesnt add up to a full years overhead, and none of the owners took a dime out of pocket to stay afloat either. So yea, we are busy ya’ll might not see it though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Powdercoat my winter riiioimz, asshole.

sorry bro, cant. I am too busy sitting inside a cold shop office crying on the internet.

Sounds pretty accurate.

Fapping on the Internet ftw.

yep becasue you know me so well.

I am leaving the 5th floor of core 3 on Swan St in 3 minutes. see ya in rushhour westbound on the thruway suckers

5 minute drive to work ftw

Care to explain why you capitalized my name? It’s like you’re trying to push off the flack you’re getting onto me lol.

you all missed out on an obvious option… get your neighbors wep key and steal bandwidth off them and not pay for internet at all…then…profit?

totally joking… buy shit off grimmickb. srsly. buy it. cuz i said so.

+1 some people need to grow a fucking sac

So what modem do you tech guys recommend to buy? The one stated already and do the firmware upgrade?

That is the best cost effective way. Also, mine is crazy reliable. Haven’t had to reset it since installing it over a year ago.

no it wasnt like that. More that he seems to think this thread was all about me crying about the situation. My “whats up with the car culture one is though :)” Just stated that YOU were the OP, and I was the ball-runner (nohomo).

Jon knows whats up, becasue hes a hard workin Merican that knows that this country was/usedtobe/should be based upon. Busting your knuckles fighting for what you want, and not taking shit from anyone who stands in your way. :number1

I know, I’m just busting your stones lol.

i know they are made of titanium, you will have to try harder than that COSSEY!

It’s ok, I’ll just use some tungsten. The strongest natural metal on Earth, with a tensile strength of 1,510 Mega-Pascals.

Your wimpy titanium is only 434 Mega-Pascals.

Suck it, Trebeck.

:lol

Ok gotta find a modem now…yay.