Tint Installation

Im plannin to get my windows re-tinted. i tried buyin the rolls they sell at pep boys and once i put it on i got bubbles comin out the ass. i will peel off whats on there now but was wonderin if there are any shops that can install it for me for fairly cheap. Preferably around the Cranberry area but am willing to travel a little bit. i only want the back window and the two sides tinted.don’t want passenger and driver side tinted(illegal)its for a 1997 cavalier 4-door :down:
Thanks

you need to heat gun the tint on the exterior of the glass on any “complex bend”. This is a bend in the glass that goes in both directions, vertical and horizontal. W/o heatgunning the tint you will never get ti to adhere to the glass properly. Good Luck.

i can retint it for you

you can also soften the glass with to much heat so be careful. it will also distort the tint if left in one spot to long

pwtmxracing does amazing tinting and for a damn good price!
btw, tinting the rear seat windows is iilegal, (because the windows roll down)
most cops wont really give a damn but if they want to be dicks they’ll do something. just thought i’d let you know
and P.S.
make a NOOB post! :slight_smile:

he did :tool:

Hey pwtmxracing im interested in you retinting my windows. id pm you but ur full so if you could give me a cost, how much time you would need, and how far away you are from the cranberry area that would be awesome.
Thanks
-Kevin

i probably can do it pretty cheap my shop is in between connellsville and uniontown it would take a few hours depending on how hard it is to get the old tint off? is your tint purple in color?

It would definately be awesome if you could tint my windows. I can peel off the tint on there now to save you the trouble since it was recently installed and won’t be a problem to take off. could you give me a price quote and when you are available?
Thanks
-Kevin

I’m interested on a price for my car as well. Your PMs are full…clean them bitches out.

i am interested also in a price on 2 fronts and a windshield thingy in my new durango

I need some tint as well PM ME