Tint on an STi

My friend just got an STi, (very nice btw and not a member here) but he is looking for reccomendations for tint. He went to Rainbow for his truck, but only had an average experience. He is rather picky and worried the rear window will have bubbles. Where have people had their STi’s done around here??

there is us … or nobody …

Everyone else in the area sucks the balls …

send his picky ass to "The Tint Shop " in the Roch

lol, I told him i knew you guys, but he was hesitant, he would give it another go if i pushed him for it.

If you are gonna go i would say rainbow. I prefer none cause My car doesn’t need any more attentionsince it already has that wing on the back. It might as well be a big box of tim hortons doughnuts on the trunk.

When I had the RSX there was this dude out on West Herr Blvd…did an amazing job but alas, I have no idea what the name of the place was

on the mini, I had it done at magic glass here in NT, they did an awsome job also warrentyed it for the life of the car (im not sure if they do that anymore) but even with my auto rolling down windows(when you open the door on a mini the glass dropes about 1/2 an inch out of the seal of the door) they told me that if it caused anyproblem at all I could come back they would remove the tint and redo it. super nice and did a custom peace over the top of the windshield that matched the look of the intiorer.

my tints were done by rainbow i had one small issue and there going to take care of it as soon as i get a day off