Tips on wife/girlfriend beating?

I’ve heard there’s stuff you can use that doesn’t leave bruises, is that true?

I’m interesting in learning about new and exciting methods of abuse, any tips?

I generally just hit my girlfriend with a shoe, but that’s getting boring, and I think she’s starting to get used to it. Should I buy heavier/harder shoes (maybe something in a steel toe?) or should I go to an entirely different method?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

A good shaking will usually get the point across.

Wow this thread is stupid.

Now if you want to beat up a dude without leaving marks…I have some suggestions.

bar of soap wrapped in a towel, in flabby parts. makes deep bruises that dont show.

just urinate on them to degrade them.

LOL*

I was thinking about getting creative with stuff that looks like an accident. Anyone ever beat their SO with a weed-eater?

Freak garden rake accident?

use hateful names, those leave mental bruises instead :frowning:

What I really like to do is come home really drunk at like 4am, and run into the bedroom screaming “the house is on fire, the house is on fire!” Then when she jumps out of bed, I beat her for being gullible.

You can’t hit a bitch but you can shake the shit out of em…

omg, i just loled right in the middle of the library

well hey, she can only fall down the stairs so many times, you know?

Anal bruises cant be seen…

CHRIS ROCK

This thread blows. Failed attempt at humor 101.

Joking is OK, but no guy should ever hit a girl.

I’ll beat your mom up.

Dude. Wife beating is funny in my book. But this thread totally blows. Possibly because whenever I think of you I think of a walking advertisment for horrible fashion.

<3

I kind of want to ban myself for even posting in this thread… Yes, I will. I now give myself a 5 minute ban.

what if she kicked you in the balls, or drank the last Dr Pepper in house that you were thinking about drinking on the entire drive home from work in traffic on a hot July afternoon with no A/C and a broken driver side window motor!!!