Tire Road noise

Anyone around wash paw have a set of rims/tires that would fit a 02 accord? all I need is to swap on another set and take the car for a spin.

Marges car is getting the WORST road noise, and I think its the low end tires she bought. They whine like a SOB. So loud that stuff is rattling inside the car. I dont know if its the tires or maybe a balance issue, but there isnt any vibration at high speeds to suggest a balance issue and the tires are wearing evenly on all 4 corners. The noise is just so loud it drowns out fill header back exhaust.

Tried to rotate the tires and its still loud, I donno if it is bearings, but around 30mph it gets loud enough to over power the exhaust, and at 70mph its unbarable.

I know my SRTs tires were loud as fuck, i got a different brand and the car was quiet. I just need to figure out what it is and see if the tires need replaced or not.

its probably is the tires i know mine are loud since they are alomst all 4 are bald but they are pretty quite on fresh blacktop but are super loud on concrete roads.

It’s so bad that it sounds like my car is falling apart. Things are starting to shake inside the car from the tires (assuming it is the tires).

i work in a tire shop and what your describing is that either the tires are cupped horriable or you have a bad wheel bearing just a friendly fyi

either way its an expensive fix… 4 new tires, or paying someone labor/parts to remove the bearing… All ineed is another set of rims with tires and I know which way to go.