Tire warehouse fucked up my wheels...what should I do??

lol

:lol

Those are DEFINITELY from an impact gun. No doubt.

sssmoke em brahhh

Do you have any good close pics of the wheels before hand? That would def help.

I have done that to wheels before. Its most likely because of using a long socket and removing the socket while still spinning. Sockets are not balanced and will wobble when spun. I hate carelessness.

really ,i never knew that i must have been psychic when i posted that already

Go back to Tire Ware House, Bitch out the Manager again. Tom Cody should be the manager there. Tell Him to go smoke some more crack and not to steal money from Tire Warehouse. And tell him that your going to Mavis From Now on.

Hes a fuckin crackhead. He got Fired from Mavis and Arrested cuz he was storing his crackpipe at work and he stole like $3 grand From Mavis.

STAY AWAY FROM Clifton Park TIRE WAREHOUSE

drew bring it to where and who ya know ,you have been to the shop its clean an shit gets done right

I went there with a loose flat from my old Jeep to have it patched up, I was waiting for over a half an hour PAST when it was done because they decided not to tell me(I was in the lobby) they had finished it. Bastards.

FYI - Randy’s on freemans bridge road has a touchless machine :thumbup a lil expensive but worth it IMO

yes they do!
The New Mavis in Albany has one too. but its not hooked up yet

ya dont need a touchless one …just a operator with a brain

Those touchless machines are trick as hell though, I wish we had one if for no other reason than to watch it work.

to be honest, u dont need a touchless macheine. johns rihgt.
I can mount 22" chrome all day long. and since im in Schenectady, i do it all day long. lol its not hard if u know what ur doing and you just take your time

No one said it wasn’t possible? Its not like the damage to his wheel was even caused by the tire mounting machine?

lolZ

yup.

I got pics of them the day they came out of the box…

the day I put them on the car.

and also pics that I posted of the damage in this thread after they touched them.