tired of excuses so heres my pay me thread

[quote=“sureshot!,post:80,topic:25727"”]

How long ago did the original transaction take place again? reading comprehension owns me, and i’ve come to realize that trying to understand joe’s posts ( while he has improved ) are generally rather difficult- and as a result i may have missed the original date

[/quote]

this is one of the top 5 posts in this thread :lol:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:80,topic:25727"”]

How long ago did the original transaction take place again? reading comprehension owns me, and i’ve come to realize that trying to understand joe’s posts ( while he has improved ) are generally rather difficult- and as a result i may have missed the original date

[/quote]

< month ago?

It wasn’t even a month ago, February 19th was when I got the o2. Either way, just send me a PM when you read this thread Joe. Just as you should have done originally.

I recently did a transaction with Ryan, not a single problem. Hope this all gets fixed for both.

ryan gave me aids, and then didnt take it back, even with a restocking fee :frowning:

[quote=“neonglh,post:85,topic:25727"”]

ryan gave me aids, and then didnt take it back, even with a restocking fee :frowning:

[/quote]

That post is funny on so many levels. Are you fully restocked now Mark? :mamoru:

[quote=“MPD47,post:86,topic:25727"”]

That post is funny on so many levels. Are you fully restocked now Mark? :mamoru:

[/quote]

My shelves are overflowing! :lolsign:

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:83,topic:25727"”]

It wasn’t even a month ago, February 19th was when I got the o2. Either way, just send me a PM when you read this thread Joe. Just as you should have done originally.

[/quote]

Yea!!! Shit Talkin’@!!! thats what i like

I gave Ryan a box of pretzels 2 years ago and he never paid me. :frowning:

But they were free anyway, so I guess I can’t complain.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/self-diagnosis.png

^ :lol:

all this over 20 bucks?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/WORFLOL.gif

^^Overused and old.

[quote=“articzap,post:93,topic:25727"”]

^^Overused and old.

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote=“articzap,post:93,topic:25727"”]

^^Overused and old.

[/quote]

so is your momz faggg

[quote=“Schema,post:73,topic:25727"”]

HOLY FUCK OVER $20!?!!!?!?!?

[/quote]

fuck yea i would make a deal out of it.

if some one is buying a car part and can’t come up with a lousy $20 and is avoiding the situation afterwards he should be called out. that’s just lame

this thread needs more fun cat pics…

http://www.jonrosensystems.net/files/Jeff/CatSniperAWP.gif

and stop staring at my girlfriends ass.

[quote=“Shrives,post:96,topic:25727"”]

fuck yea i would make a deal out of it.

if some one is buying a car part and can’t come up with a lousy $20 and is avoiding the situation afterwards he should be called out. that’s just lame

[/quote]

Cant you read?, he hasnt come to get the money, its not that ryan doesnt have 20 bucks.

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:97,topic:25727"”]

this thread needs more fun cat pics…

and stop staring at my girlfriends ass.

[/quote]

SORRY

sniper cat FTW