2point4z time to give me back my money

Cory… I am a patient man and I understood your situation, but enough is enough. You owe me $300… Give it up.

For everone else refer to this thread:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26902&highlight=kenwood

When I went to hook this up, the monitor doesn’t close and I get a humming noise due to interference from the alternator. Never did he mention those problems in the add, but then admits he knew about it when I questioned him on it.

He also claimed that he would give me back the $300… but I haven’t seen it.

[cough] [cough].

Ea scammers still at it

ea scammas!

Go to his house and talk to his mom or dad about how he owes you money. You’ll get it back right quick.

Everyone should know better than to do bidness with the EA Scammers. Matt at work scammed me out of my lunch today…jerks…

Just break into his house and steal stuff, problem solved. Or beat his ass; thats always my solution for everything. I know the feeling, someone owes me alot more than $300

uhm alternator hum is a problem with the install…

I don’t know, he said it did that in his car too. The guy that did the install said it was the head unit. Either way, it’s still broken.

buyer beware.

nothing in his thread said it was working 100% unless u have aim conversations to prove otherwise…

aw man he dont even live in ea no mo!!!
cmon corey

Go tell his mommy he owes you money and you’ll get it back right quick.

fight to the death

:tdown:

most of the people in EA are sketchy as hell.

i’m hardly surprised.

i seriously think there’s under 3 board members from EA that HAVENT scammed people. including UBRF members.

buyer beware. he doesn’t owe you shit unless you can prove him saying something about the condition of the unit.

who the fuck still does business with people from EA?

cough; I still think u owe me $20 from working on that ECU a long time ago cough… LOL :biglaugh:

for real?

paypal?

Where does she live?

I understand buyer beware and that part is on me, I should have asked to see it work. However, I took his word that it worked fine, didn’t think much of it since he was a local guy and on this forum. I can see people doing shit like this on ebay but not locally.

And Dex, he does owe me the money because after I told him about the problems he said he would refund my money.

Too bad you didn’t get in from his house, otherwise you would know :(. And I was assuming that some dumbass scammer was too young to be out of his parents’ house.

But I am serious, it has worked for friends I know. Kids owes them money, they told the kid’s parents. Creating a shit-storm will get your money back, especially if you threaten to press charges.