DONT BUY FROM ASHORT

Some of you may have seen that ashort had a thread selling a b16 block and a y8 motor. i bought the y8 motor from him and he told me he got it from a friend, who got it from mx6 and it had a bad head gasket.

i started to clean it up and was pushing on pistons to make sure they were all good. one piston went down. so i fliped the motor over and pulled the pan to find out that a rod had broke and messed up the whole block.

i tryed to call him but he didnt answer. i sent him a few pms but no answer. i posted in his thread and he finally answered me. he told me he will give me my money back but will be out of town for a few days.

i pmed him again and no answer. i looked at his profile and see that he has been on but is ignoring me. i pm him again and tell him that i know you have been on and why are you ignoring me. he changed his profile so you cant see when he is on or was last on and ignoring me.

also someone on here pmed me and told me he knew the motor was bad. i wont say no names. karma is all i have to say. dont buy from ashort.

HAHA…my sig proves correct again.

He is friends with CKY89 too…gang of losers.

What a scumbag.

i hear you

seems to be a streak of bad sales going on these days… Everyone needs to be less trust worthy I suppose

thats weird that it snapped a rod w/o putting a hole in the block, but reguardless people should learn not to rip off anyone on a local forum … too many repricussions??(spelling))

everyone on here seemd legit but i guess not. thats why i was on here more than my local forum in rochester

I would like to hear Anthony’s side of this.

That’s not to say I don’t believe you, but I’ve had good dealings with him before.

Or just not rip people off at all.

Funny I recently got ripped to by a guy on bimmerforums.

I know how it feels and keep us posted as to how this plays out.

As would we all.

doesnt look good from him when he wont answer or return any of my calls or pms

He is a busy kid, give him the benefit of the doubt first.

yea but when he is on the forum and cant take 1 min to reply to a pm

hes prolly at work…hope all works out for ya

i dont rip people off, but everyone is a douche to me anyways.

in 4 drama

he doesnt have a job, he sits in his apartment all day, plays grand theft auto 4 and smokes weed with his girlfriend and his cat.
he got the motor from CKY. CKY, ASHORT and myself were standing in the garage and both me and steve said that the motor was blown. Obviously he knew it was trashed because 3 of the 4 cylinders were at the bottom of the block. He said it didnt matter that it was blown because he was going to build it anyways.

I also had steelies on a car that he bought from steve that i let him borrow to transport. I need the steelies back and i have tried to contact him via text, phonecalls, pm’s and facebook messages. still no word.

Anthony still owes steve $100 for the balance of the car and went to steves house to get the title from his dad without him knowing.

P.S. CKY gave Orzech $200 worth of H&R drop springs to cover the $150 balance that he owed him.

i bought this a little over 1 week ago and pulled it aprt the same day

That blows, I always stand behind my shit, people usually come to my house to buy stuff so its not like I can run anywhere.