tired of excuses so heres my pay me thread

mr ryanmcell owes me money for the parts for his vehicle. i have given him a month and its excuse after excuse. like today i texted him at 11 when i woke up. he said i am at work till 945 10.then i can meet u. thats fine but 3 hours later he changes his away message to at work. he now is to sick to come out of his house and give me my money. i am not trying to be a dick but i want what is owed to me. dispite the little amount it is and that i am not charging u for the serpentine belt that i bought for your girlfriends car. WITH MY MONEY. u end up only paying 9 bucks for this oxygen sensor. so once again i want my money. you also keep telling people your not going to pay me. if you dont iam going to cut the serpentine belt i bought off of the neon. i am driving from niagarafalls to orchard park every day money is tight there for i dont appreciate not being reimburst for products paid for by me.

these threads are awesome. subscribed

snap

in for the reply

interesting

:inb4thegoodstuffstarts:

onoes

subscribed

oh shit!

WTBORROW: Some money

so i can have a thread about me too

I wish people who owed me money were on message boards so I could make these kinds of threads. Darn.

COME ON WHERE IS THE RESPONSE!!

I WANT BLOOD SHED!!

He’s too sick to be on the computer.

ib4hesayshisinternetgotshutofforsoemthing

“I never saw that thread.”

Woohoo! Party time, Excellent!

nice,i love it

OH SHIT, changed his away message to “Going out, PARTY TIME”

he’s really fucking him over now… that money he owes you is going right to a bar tab

Pathetic.

Sorry you have to endure this BS Joe…

Nobody owes me money. I stalk people who owe me until they pay up. I remember when I chased some kid from his work to his house all across Angola leaning on my horn all the way, in pursuit of $100 he owed me for a car. Never mess with people who are unemployed.

anything under 100 bucks, its up to them to pay me back, if they don’t, i don’t have respect for the person in the aspect.

anything over 100 bucks i try to actively pursue

:inB4ChinoVs.CubanMentioned:

jhahhahahhahaaha.

note to self do not borrow money from this man…

or at least disconnect his horn…