tired of excuses so heres my pay me thread

you should give out his street name in op i swear i would walk up and down it with a bullhorn tellin everyone he owes me money and be tellin his neighbors he was lookin at them through there windows…STALKER

you probably don’t want me to tell you that he just gave me 45 bucks for a 360 game a couple weeks ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I officially love this thread

That kinda sucks.

Seemed like ryanmcell was a good guy. Im sure there is a reason…

And its alright. Tom Kleeman owes me $440, but I know for a fact I will never see that. So don’t feel so bad Joe…

thats why i have a policy of not loaning out money, and not doing people favors that involve them owing me money.

i’ve had good dealings with ryanmcell before. like carl said, hopefully there is a good reason.

Yeah

I sold a phone to some kid on here. I forgot who. Buy anyway, it didnt work, so I agreed to give him his $ back. One thing led to another, and it took me like a week to get him his $ back. It would be be easy to see how he could have thought I was dicking him around, but I wasnt. He never thought that though (i think).

But it could be the same situation with this guy. Maybe there is a legitimate reason…

wait, this is over $9?

really?

no i paid for additional parts the day i helped him with his gf car and i am not even charging him for that. am i over reacting absolutely but i am making my point that i am frustrated and very adimant about getting my money back

IB4TL

i thought he just wasnt going to pay you for the labor…
didnt know he owed you money for parts too.

Eh, there’s someone on this MB that owes me a crapload of $$ (>$2K) and was supossed to be making payments… but I haven’t seen any of it yet… he’s got another 3 months or so to pay it off, but if he doesn’t I really don’t care… I have a signed payment agreement, rental contract, and agreed upon amounts owed… thus I’ll just spend the what, $20 for a small-claims lawsuit?

shitty joe…

already know the story.

hope you get paid brotha

Neons don’t have serpentine belts…

yea i hate when people dont pay me money back you did him a favor in the first place he should at least be kind enough to pay you back in a timely manner

I think making a big deal about 9 dollars, and then threatening to cut the belt off of his girlfriends car is worse then not paying…

lol… he owes more than $9 from what i was told

i sooo want to see a vid of you cutting the belt off her car…

regardless, 9 bucks or more is serious business.

anywho, instead of speculating, lets wait for ryanmcell to respond :slight_smile:

Maybe I misread the above post then. Ryan has a good job though, so I dont think this should be a problem. How long has it been too? I read something about a month in the first post, but wasnt his girlfirends car just fixed a week ago, when I was in buffalo getting tuned?

God, I sound like i’m a) sticking up for ryan, or b) being a jerk here, but really, I’m just see’ing this differently i guess. 9 dollars is not serious business! If it is, then you’re doing something wrong…