www.tirerack.com
www.edgeracing.com

all exhausted… doesn’t look like i’ll get 4 tires for under $430

anyone have any better sites/shops?

225/45/17 (2)
255/40/17 (2)

sams club has decent prices acctually and they can order whatever you need

what brand u want???

do’nt really care… i was looking at falken / pirelli… but pirelli’s always wear too quick…

call Carl…at
Carl’s auto & rebuliding sales
724-625-1866

out past north park.

tell him jay or I sent you…he might not remember my name but tell him the guy with the silver svt contour…he’ll remember my car.

I got my Yokohamas at Sears last year for around $55 a tire… Sometimes they run deals on a specific tire… I got my Sumitomos pretty cheap…

Try Marsh Tire in Charleroi. Prices are usually close to Tire Rack, but no shipping, just tax.

i get mine from ntb for less then what any site sells tires for :smiley: :tounge:

Originally posted by jcxcr4000
i get mine from ntb for less then what any site sells tires for :smiley: :tounge:
i’m sure you do :rolleyes:

it’s not like i care about tires taht much… i’ll pay what they cost, but i don’t want garbage… ie suma / yoko / other junk

thanks for the real suggestions though…

I think NTB has a price match gaurentee… take in a print out of the price of the tires and maybe the’ll match it if they have them in stock… I know they carry Falken…

Vulcan tire was the other one… but… of coarse… there in PA so they charge tax… better off just asking Hybrid for them… i got mine for the same price… less of a wait for shipping.

BFGoodrich HB-3’s Are a NICE sturdy tires for turning at high speeds

Originally posted by sunhawk08
BFGoodrich HB-3’s Are a NICE sturdy tires for turning at high speeds
what would u know about turning at high speeds?:rolleyes: :smiley:

Well as fast as i can take em at least which is usually 60 :finger:

i bought a set of the kuhmo mx for teh front of the TA

i like them alot

i had a set of the escate 710 or whateverthey are before and they wheer allright

but i go with the mx again!

Originally posted by sunhawk08
Well as fast as i can take em at least which is usually 60 :finger:
good thing you have that wing so your ass end does slid out then huh:tounge:

it’s only a vw - goto pep boys and get a set of futura 2000’s, that should suffice. :D:D:D

Originally posted by 2FNFast
i bought a set of the kuhmo mx for teh front of the TA

i like them alot

i had a set of the escate 710 or whateverthey are before and they wheer allright

but i go with the mx again!

what he said, the ecsta MX is the best performing tire for the money hands down.

Originally posted by JeffWels
what he said, the ecsta MX is the best performing tire for the money hands down.
really… i thought they were garbage??? lasted me about 4k miles…

Originally posted by turbovw18
really… i thought they were garbage??? lasted me about 4k miles…

did you have the mx ones???

the escata 712’s or whatever i thought sucked

but the mx i like

http://www.kumhousa.com/Products/PtnDetails.asp?mainCatID=1&PtnID=KU-15&refAction=PtnDetail

i had the 732s the 755s? and last seasons ‘high performance’ tire… maybe it wasn’t those…