TNC at CSCS July 8th!! Thankx

go to: http://www.redflagdeals.com/ and talk about you comp problem there? there’s lots of computer ppl on there to help u

Use an emulator to boot. I can give you one when I get back into the city.

or search for a product called “BartPE”

Samson AGREED with me you idiots… I.e.- WILL! lol

I said Gymkhana isn’t drifting. And he said gymkhana isn’t drifting.

End of dealio.

that’s what i plan on doing, but i first need to figure out how to back-up my stuff, because my dvd/cd burner doesn’t work.

^ use an external hard drive.

you can ask blade to borrow mine, but you have to take super-care of it, or you owe me hours and hours of waiting to download all my bmi/best motoring series + cost of the hard drive… lol

You should do that system restore as quickly as possible without using your comp. Too much use on it will remove that restore point.

hahahaha Kev never once asked for advice on fixing it, we all just jumped in.

start a computer thread somewhere else.

sorry, but this thread is going off in the wrong direction.

congrats Samson…" and the winner is, 300…30…3"

:slight_smile:

he also ended the sentence with a question mark and told to search on google loser, i think the blood coming from yur nose is affecting your brain haha

congrats SAMSON THE MAN!!! got first thats what im talking about…

regards to jons lil accident… its nothing big… cost about 500$ to fix in parts… just glad he culd drive home safely…

and my nose has a sun burn -____- gg its pink

yeh Samson congrats!!! awsome shit man you deserve it… there was some awsome driftin/slidin yesterday…sick

good to hear, i dunno i thought it woulda been more expensive.

haha yur nose is burnt? you were hidin in the minivan for the most part lol i cant tell when but i think when vlad was doing donuts he coated me in a layer of burnt rubber cuz it took me a while to stop smelling like a car tire lol

oh and Nice new Sig Rick haha

we had free reign over the course. i was able to do some slalom with the van which was a bad idea now that i look at it. but would i do it again, hell yeah!!! lol

update : i posted the vid of vlad on my facebook. cant upload it on you tube yet. will do that as soon as facebook is done their updates.

RAWR everyone POST more on the pics section

^ lol… yeah, the threads are all split up…

but then, we’ll get annoying bumped messages from anthony saying not to have a conversation in the pictures thread… LOL! j/k man

Raw vid part 1 posted up for now…

WOOT IM 10th in STANDING POINTS NOW… hey jon looks like we climbed up the points ladder one after the other after all lol… :R

haha anthony, yur the star to me haha driving with no power steering, stock suspension, and a for looks only handbrake lol

like i said, once you get all necessities, you’ll rock them good haha

^ i dont think his ebrake works

^^ thats what he ment by “for looks only handbrake” Lan lol…