TNC Members please read!!!

As one of the organizers for this meet I officially and personally declare Kev the photo man, He is coming even if I have to use force:drivin

yah for sure we need lots of pics. banners etc.

I nominate 99jspecz32 and pcproa for a dual black Z shoot. LHD/RHD banner pic.

EDIT - Remember his car? He now has a front bumper like mine
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/Random_Pics/Pict0006.jpg

his car isnt out on the road at the moment

i want to have a banner shot … but im to busy STREET RACING !!! :drivin

LMAO! you and your illegal street racing lol…

Oh no RABBIT. I think you’re having another, “RABBIT thread” moment.
It’s time for you to revive that thread.

i’m going to try my darnest to be there at the meet, anthony and i are having a meeting on the 3rd, so if I can come out, I’ll probably be coming out later.

So you will be there for 9, thanks man:R

Not my fault my insurance got jacked to $7373, forcing me to look for a car cheaper on insurance and no i wont get a 240sx.

screw you, i went out yesterday and day before and i’m going out soon. so i’m not cripple anymore!

Ouch man thats just gay, any idea on the new car. I think your pretty welcome at TNC meets and chats anyway. :slight_smile:

wow that sux…

But yah guys im gonna install some new themes so people can use they will be up later tonight or tomorrow ill post an annoucement.

ok guys i added 2 more themes… one pink for the ladies and rabbit. hahah and one grey one still have to modify them and add the forum sidebars. banner etc im to lazy now so ima do it later

lol im really interested as to what happened to david. on a separate note, im gonna see if i can get a camera for this coming weekend’s meet. hopefully i can get some shots haha

in terms of the meets, i like the idea of the monthly and regional meets. 2nd sat of every month is good and the regionals are good for just a voluntary waste of free time which is what i use them for. i already posted one up for the west end.

oh and david, if you need a ride, i still need my rx-8 gone lolz

^lol thanks for the offer, but rx8 insurance quote is same as my 350z. they’re the same class.

1 major conviction + 1 partially-at-fault accident = $7373/yr insurance. occassional driver too.

Thanks for the future tnc welcome Tom, I may look into a Toyota… I think I’m done with nissan’s.

lol ah wellz, its all good haha

i wanna know wat happened tho, i’ll pm you on facebook cuz im really curious now

lol i suggest going with a Toyota Yaris, they cant possibly charge you a lot of insurance for a bucket like that haha

HaHaHa! nah! hes gotta still sick with a nissan! maybe a versa? OR!!! a 240sx :wink:

lol he doesnt like 240s, too many of us Jerks have them hahaha

versa would be a good idea tho lolz

if you want something cheap on insurance get a skyline 4 door gts-t or gts-4. people that have them are paying same rates if not lower than what other people are paying for a maxima or sentra.

yeh for sure mad cheap… dunno why but yah.