To ALL the new bike riders

Considering I’m an MSF rider coach for RWP, I certainly hope so. :wink: Having taken the course, done track days, and gained experience I thought I had a handle on riding. Then I went through coach prep, back to square one again, lol. Now teaching the course I learn something new every weekend from the students, new mistakes, new twists on the material and so on.

It’s the same with any instruction, I get it all the time with my students. You don’t truly know something until you have the opportunity to teach others the material.

I might send ya a PM regarding the rider coach positions this summer, something I’ve been itching to do for quite some time.

This is what happens when you ride beyond your limits. This happened right in front of me and the rider did not make it. Look careful at the front of the car and you will see the forks of the bike. Very sad, so I post this picture to save YOUR life. Everytime YOU feel YOUR “untouchable”, remeber this picture and think, yes it does happen, and yes, it can happen to everyone. I think about the rider this happened to every time I think about buying a bike again. I have hung up my gloves, and I want to give you guys the info I have about bikes. I hope this picture saves peoples lives.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/205686_1610061302684_1570788543_31183858_5360081_n.jpg

That would make any rider reconsider.

anybody that rides often on here not have a sport bike? I have to say i had a blast on my 09 cbr, but a few years later i enjoy my m50 so much more than my rocket. Main reason being is i guess im not looking for the motorports aspect of riding, or dragging knees or doing wheelies anymore. But i do enjoy a 45mph cruise through the country roads near my house.

I ride a supermoto bike, I can have fun at 35 mph vs. ringing an i4’s neck at 130+

I don’t think i could ever live without a sportbike, nothing like carving through twisty roads on a hot and sunny day.

^^Such as today, man I miss my 636 so much.

Being fast on a slow bike > being slow on a fast.

I just need to get back on 2 wheels. I miss my 636 so much too!

I will be buying a sportster next time around (likely get another 05-06 636 for trackdays as well).

I want a bike that’s comfortable