To Jeller...

omggggg

chris its good to see youre taking this so well

you should borrow xanders car, park it in your parents driveway and “SHOOT SOME HOOPS”

I can’t believe no one has posted Vin Diesel saying “You know you owe me a 10 second car right?” just for fun. Anyway sucks about your car. Good thing no one was hurt though, damn deer.

bummmmmer

Thanks Dick, he has my car till his is fixed. :gtfo:

X…

lol…thats shitty… dont mean to laugh…

what is it with the deer hair after deer impact?..wierrdd

did you take the deer home at least?

shitty it happened but at least you’re not injured

glad you’re ok

full coverage ftw?

why weren’t you driving the Passat Xander? did something happen to that too?
It sucks that your Evo got smashed by your man lover :wink: …but i’m glad you are taking it so well Chris.

Nice good stuff fellas

cmon xander! i was kidding you know i heart you

thats not bad at all. Mostly cosmetic. Im glad everyone is ok because it could have been MUCH worse with the weather that is coming.

Everyone watch your ass.

wow thats shitty dude… but thats what insurance is for… itll all be good as new.

Hey, don’t make fun of Xander’s age at a time like this. He may be old but he still has some decent skills behind the wheel.

ugh

You hunt dear with a gun, not an EVO. Ya freaky deaky dutch! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ouch! Hope everyone is all right, that sucks guys.

my words when i saw th pics were “ohhhhh fuck” I can imagine yours were similar :lol:

http://www.thesportshernia.com/basketball/images/lloydchristmas.jpg

Jeller should I cancel my order for my snow tires?

Looks like some good tread left in those pics… $200 hows that sound? Even though they got put on yesterday.

j/k

And props to Jeller for taking it like a champ. I have a feeling Xander will be doing Chris and Dianes yard work for some time to come…:smash2:

:lol:

I meant old people that have gray hair. Wait, does Xander have gray hair?

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/332479/2/istockphoto_332479_salt_n_pepper.jpg