To my closest friends....i bid farewell. (UPDATED Post #142)

grats homie

Congrats Josh!

wow, congrats man.

congrats josh! good luck with the new life

attaboy.Congrats as well
D

I’m glad your plan worked out well and again…congrats!!! Angie is great. Has an awesome sense of humor and you guys are perfect together :slight_smile: OH and Jonathan is the best lol

:word:

Congrats!

Good Luck
!!

wow congrats josh! the ring is beautiful and so is your fiance!

if you need any planning help, i’m a pro now, lol. best of luck!

Woah a girl that can handle multiple g forces without giving your arm a death grip?

Siqqqqqqq

congrats, I dont care for the ring style but if she digs it horray.

Pics or Ring in the sun or ban

PICS OF HER DOING A BURNOUT IN THE T-REX OR BAN!

Awesome story. CONGRATULATIONS!

Genuinely happy for you Josh. :slight_smile:

As long as we can still rub our forearms together once in a while for old times sake :snky:

:smiley:

But really, congrats bud. I am super happy for you. Just remember what I said, the wedding ring is NOT a good opportunity to do another carbon fiber DIY. :fyi:

congrats and best of luck. Glad everything went as planed never seems to be the case.

Thanks everybody… i appreciate it. It’s step i didn’t see myself taking for quite some time. But it’s amazing how everything just came together for both of us. Our history with eachother is what makes everything 10x’s better.

a/s/l?

thanks for the offer, i appreciate it. I may take you up on it, however the word “plan” makes me think “$$$”
Quote me on this, so next year I can look back and see how much/if it has changed.

Wedding: Simple, Only Family and two(2) of my/her closest friends
Reception: Saturn Club, Band, 3-4 hrs evening time slot, business casual, 100% open bar and hourdurves. (Saturn Club has really good food, fyi). Basically just a relaxed social event.
That’s it. We’ll see how it changes.

promise. :walter:

I will be machining/making it myself. And no, it will not be out of CF.

Ring “style” was actually her doing. I personally would have done something more simple…that’s just my style. HOWEVER, i really do like it for how different it is. She knew what she was getting, just had no clue when.Believe it or not, i like being ‘different’

Ring in the sun is ridiculous…i couldn’t believe it the first time i saw it.

She did a solid double doughnut in the T-REX yesterday… true love.

Wow congrats Josh! :tup:

Incredible ring too.

congratulations josh! I wish you the best of luck!

Congrats man.

Actually just did my wedding gift registry today!

:tup:

yep, shes a keeper.

Congrats!