To my closest friends....i bid farewell. (UPDATED Post #142)

dude. wtf?

i cant believe it :wow:

I approve of this only under one condition - you must take me next time you go on those planes.

princess cut ftl btw :stuck_out_tongue:

agreed, I feel bad for the stone.

Princess FTW

I don’t know you but that’s a great story and I wish you two the best. Congratulations.

Congrats man.

Damn thats the ring you bought when I saw you at Andrews… looks good man, congratulations again!!!

what were you doing there? lol

^LOL, doing the same thing he was doing :slight_smile: Just didn’t announce it here since I only personally know a handful of people on here these days.

Congrats!

X…

wait… what the hell is sureshot! going to do???

congrats man

Congrats.

haha… i absolutely did not buy that at andrew’s. we were just trying to get ideas on styles.

i really decided that i hate that place. but i do like the free beers they have on hand.

heh??

free beers at a jewelry store?? talk bout entrapment

^ yeah…i was thinking… “wow, what a strategic game plan”

Free beer is always good!!! What did they do to piss you off? They gave me a killer deal on the ring, I shopped it around and nobody could match the price they gave me.

^ So how did your proposal go? I know you were planning on popping the question while on vacation. Everything go as planned?

they pissed me off after i purchased the ring and stone from somewhere else. I went in there to ask about getting everything mounted and they copped an attitude to me for not purchasasing either with them.

Then when i showed the diamond, the girl was instantly “Oh, wow…this diamond doesn’t look at all like it was rated, it looks a lot worse. I can see inclusions all over the place.” Then she actually cleaned it (after dropping it twice on the floor because she couldn’t hold the thing) and realized it just had some dirt/debris on it.

it was this stuff with a bunch of other little things in a 10 minute period that really pissed me off.

Yea, I went to andrew’s when I was planning out my attack… what a fucking used car lot.

I ended up spending a good amounut of time @ 7 places before having Paul’s build my design. Altho it was between then & Bovi (on main) for the stone. Paul’s was able to get it done in time for the proposal trip, and I don’t have any complaints about them, where as Bovi’s service was meh.

Damn, congrats.

So when’s the baby coming? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this the girl you were telling me and kate about the night of the ‘plane taking off on the conveyor belt’ psych at Warehouse?

grats josh, best of luck!