to Pewter

figured I’d be a nice guy and show you this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-GTO-Wrecked-Rebuildable-LS2-Engine-11-Miles-NR-0-01_W0QQitemZ300098326248QQihZ020QQcategoryZ7244QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

already bid on it when it went through the salvage sale!thanks !

Damn, I would love that car. A little straightening and a front clip and you’d be golden.

car color is ugly

Someday, I wanna get another one. Probably Black, with red guts, though.

A guy down the street from me has an '06 in this color. I didn’t like it at first, but it eventually growed on me. It is still better looking than the Yellow on the '04-'05 GTOs

yes that color is a step above yellow but not my prefered…i could work with that tho

That place seems to have a good bit of f-bodies/gtos and such… prices suck though!

that color is below yellow in my book

because it’s orange and you think you should be selling it rather than driving it?

:rofl:

i actually like the color…with some tint and black wheels it would look good :cool:

:asshole :rofl:

I figured itd be desirable because its an 06 GTO with 11 miles on it

Definitely a hot color. It sucks to see an 11 mile car get wrecked already but should save someone a lot of dough.

i wonder how a car can be wrecked with 11 miles. crazy

1st test drive

well ya, but im just sayin. thats just ridiculous

damn…I like the color but it sort of reminds me of teal…in the 90’s it was a hot color and now it is just dated and assturds…I bet this color will end up like that…but I like it.