To the UB Student with the RX8

To the UB Student with the Black RX-8…you are a deusche

You drive like a deusche, you looke like one, your driving posture is deusch-ish…and trust me, your car is not anywhere near as cool/fast as your driving habits indicate you think it to be…
Please drive like that in the spring/summer, in my presence…with your girlfriend in the car…so a 15+ year old car with a hideous God handle and a shitty paint job, with a shitty engine…and aa even shittier driver…can embarass you…

/rant

wait.

can you describe who’s the driver?

asian guy? gf inside -> white girl?

what color rx8?

black rx8…dark haired guy in it, looked asian, orance ub parking pass, no gf with him…

black…ok, i’ll check it out, lol

Did you just call yourself a shittier driver than him?

For reals. What is with kids in their entry-level luxury cars racing through the inner loop like it’s the Monaco Grand Prix?

Some of us are just trying to get through school without looking stupid. Now we have to worry about being flattened by rebadged Honda Accords.

hahah i see this kid all the time. he drives like a total tool box and looks like one too, lol.

*douche

u wont have to worry about ir by spring time andy… it will blow up by then

i know that kid, he wants to meet you after he saw this

^ Haha.

Andy bust him up with the Civic.

Don’t be jealous that he’s got an RX8 and you got a nissan…

I’ve also seen said RX-8, he always parks near Slee hall.

I have a black rx-8 but it isnt me. i have seen the car you are describing and it looks the same as mine black with the factory bodykit. I am only on south campus though. brb… my piece of shit car is about to explode.

omysstars stop drop and roll!

^ It is you cause you are the biggest deusche on the face of the earth.

It is you cause you are the biggest deusche I know and I know alot of deusches…

true

hot

its douche…and is it the one with the lame american racing wheels or whatever they are? i see the car EVERYWHERE

stock rims here