To the UB Student with the RX8

the stocks look way better than the ones on this car - unless he’s using these just for winter tyres

[quote=“K Cuv,post:21,topic:25047"”]

the stocks look way better than the ones on this car - unless he’s using these just for winter tyres

[/quote]

haha you just comment on some for not knowing how to spell “douche”, and maybe you should learn how to spell “tires” first.:smash2:

funny thing. so i read this thread at work earlier

about 6:50, I walked to wilson farms. I saw an e60 m5 with SSR’s in front of Kibarashi. I stopped and drooled. While I was drooling, the rx8, with a young asian man, and an asian girl, pulled up, parallel parked. i just thought it was funny. dude saw me peeping the m5. once he was parked, and all done driving, he tossed a rev

ha!

i walked away, and dude was like looking at me as he walked to spot

[quote=“kevin716,post:22,topic:25047"”]

haha you just comment on some for not knowing how to spell “douche”, and maybe you should learn how to spell “tires” first.:smash2:

[/quote]

you’re an idiot :bloated:

tyres is the Euro way of spelling it dawg

He spells tyres to match his name.

oh baby.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:9,topic:25047"”]

u wont have to worry about ir by spring time andy… it will blow up by then

[/quote]

u mean andy’s car or the rx8? lol

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:27,topic:25047"”]

u mean andy’s car or the rx8? lol

[/quote]

Ha, quote of the day right there.

Damn I’m glad I don’t goto school anymore…

I used to see stuff like this all the time and it really pisses me off. Now I just see it from time to time instead of all the time…

fortunatly most of the ricers down here know that they can’t drive worth a shit so they just putt around in the slow lane were they belong… :gotme:

However Drop Jaw was in town this weekend. ROFLOCOPTER 11111
yes alot of ricers got spanked this weekend…

No Geo’s with body kits, wings and hydros are not cool… arrgh

/rant

good luck with the race andy :tup: to settling this

and remember
“It’s not how you race your car, it’s how you stand by it. You better learn that!”

[quote=“kevin716,post:22,topic:25047"”]

and maybe you should learn how to spell “tires” first.:smash2:

[/quote]

Oh dear. :mamoru:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:3,topic:25047"”]

… no gf with him…

[/quote]

with an RX-8, thats a given. :slight_smile:

this is the kinda shit you see in highschool with beat ass cars

im stupid for not knowing the leet spelling now of days.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:23,topic:25047"”]

funny thing. so i read this thread at work earlier

about 6:50, I walked to wilson farms. I saw an e60 m5 with SSR’s in front of Kibarashi. I stopped and drooled. While I was drooling, the rx8, with a young asian man, and an asian girl, pulled up, parallel parked. i just thought it was funny. dude saw me peeping the m5. once he was parked, and all done driving, he tossed a rev

ha!

i walked away, and dude was like looking at me as he walked to spot

[/quote]

I see that m5 everywhere on Elmwood, at least 3-4 times a week. He either works or lives just down from my apt. Hotness to say the least.

[quote=“MicaH,post:10,topic:25047"”]

i know that kid, he wants to meet you after he saw this

[/quote]

let me know when you plan on bringing him to a mighty meet or something…i’ll stop by and say hi

and by the tone i get from this post…the kid apparently isn’t too happy with me…oh well, i dont need to make new friends…but this cant be the first time somebody’s thought this of his driving habits…

let him speak for himself, i’m sure he can figure out how to post on a public forum…i’d like to hear his defense or justification for driving like that…

if it was an emergency, that’s fine…but he seemed to be having too much fun to be in any sort of emergency situation…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:35,topic:25047"”]

let me know when you plan on bringing him to a mighty meet or something…i’ll stop by and say hi

and by the tone i get from this post…the kid apparently isn’t too happy with me…oh well, i dont need to make new friends…but this cant be the first time somebody’s thought this of his driving habits…

let him speak for himself, i’m sure he can figure out how to post on a public forum…i’d like to hear his defense or justification for driving like that…

if it was an emergency, that’s fine…but he seemed to be having too much fun to be in any sort of emergency situation…

[/quote]

:tup: SUBSCRIBED to hear a response… derrrrrrrr

[quote=“MicaH,post:10,topic:25047"”]

i know that kid, he wants to meet you after he saw this

[/quote]

Get him on here!

DRAMA 4TW

[quote=“kevin716,post:33,topic:25047"”]

im stupid for not knowing the leet spelling now of days.

[/quote]

or the queens english spelling :bloated:

is this the mazda with the decklid taillights removed?

question:

bluetwo has a post count of 2 even though he has posted 3 times in this very thread.

oh my head…