To whomever moved and renamed my thread

Blatant misuse of administrative or moderator powers in use here.

I asked if anyone would like to help me get my car moving again before the meet so I could attend this OFFICIAL TNC meet.

I didn’t know that a forum was not intended for the free exchange of help and ideas, and nowadays this is called a scam. I would never have joined a forum of NISSAN ENTHUSIASTS if I knew I would be unable to recieve help in a kind manner through it’s members, moderators, and administrators.

Scam scam scam.

Thanks to whomever, you’re a jerk.

Dan

Reference:

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=3299

Dan

i’ll change it back for you.

post up what you want me to rename it as
and where to move it back to.

your chinky homeboy,
-samson

I don’t care enough to even tell you or order you around.

I just wanted to make it publicly aware. This has been happening to alot of my posts and stuff, and I’m starting to get very frustrated. I might just have to beat down an asian mod here…

anyways, thanks Samson, I appreciate it. See you sometime!

i’m the only asian mod around here…

BRING ITTTTT lol

jks

ill keep an eye out for you, even tho im not on the forums much

wow osad dude no1 wants to help so you decide to start another thread about it what are u 15 or something

lol man relax… you love to joke around and give it but when its turned around you turn into a baby… if you want help on your car post it up in the right section im sure people want to help. you put premeet spot but no location to meet up time or anything… read the rules of the forum you post in youll see it clearly so there is no missuse of mod or def not admin powers here. So stop crying about it.

if you have an issue about something i did pm me. and ill resolve it with you. but name calling and acting like a highschool girl wont get you anyplace.

make a thread in lend a hand programe and someone will respond. im sure there are a few members that will come over to your place and fix the banana .

thread closed.