today at PRP

i dont know, why couldnt u hit a 13.99999999 twice? :dunno:

i think the better question is…why couldnt you dan?

walmart tires… and you all can suck… my dick.

dick?!?!?!?!?!?! your a guy?!?!?!?!?!?!

he has a long clit

you dont say

can u find it :doh:

:kekegay:

I was there last Sat. with most of Poor Boyz Motorsports too. I got my new personal best 13.3@104 on drag radials, and my buddy Eric got his new personal best 12.2@124 on slicks. Both cars are srt-4’s Mine is a stock turbo, and E has the AGP 60trim.

Ima take that ls1 and shove it up your ass in 07 :smiley:

kthanks have a great day.

Um yeah i highly doubt that keep in mind when she does the cam and spray your fucked she has torque and doesnt have to wait for anything but for the Mr2 to catch up at the end

youd have to catch me first…

youre right Paul, that Mr2 wont come close, im sure theres plenty of parts lying around that the Laura TA could see 10s for alot less then the MR2 could do it for

this is almost as funny as route 8 kicking jjs crues ass next tear on rte 8 ill be in on that one

All he needs is a big turbo, big injectors, and good tuning.

http://www.mr2ownersclub.com/mr2records/drag.htm

or a 240 :dunno:

x2… theres alot of fast mr2s around… alot of them arent on mr2oc ethier. I meen the potential is there. 550rwhp has been taken into the 9’s a couple times from mr2 owners. 500rwp can be easily found on a 2.0 with a 35r and a built head… come on now :smiley:

i raced a red one last year. red with black wheels…might have been steelies…i’m not sure

but the car was quick. he even had his girl in the car. my car isnt fast but this thing raped me worse than the 05 ls2 GTO did. which means he’s 12’s atleast

there was a pic of his car on PRP website. havent seen the kid or the car around in a while

mr2s just run better on the street because of traction.

we went from a 20 roll, 45-50 roll, and a 60 roll. on the 60 i had a car length kick, and he still pulled hard core. i had plenty of traction on the 20 roll. by what i think was 60-70mph, he was already near 4 cars

from a dig, i think i would have held him off for abit more. i can launch my car good on the street