today at PRP

you guys still pay money to race on that piece of shit excuse of a track?

Where do you run? Quaker? Where did you get the GTO tuned?

ls2 edit. nothing special tune, just cleaned up some garbage, and removed TM, got about 21rwhp gain though over stock. and ya i run at quaker.

21 RWHP is awesome…is that just from the tune or the exhaust and tune?

i dont think the exhaust really did shit… it was just a muffler swap

there are a lot of fast crown vics and old ford trucks, but they ain’t mine. Quit bench racing other peoples rides and build your own.

And for christs sake can you please beat the camero’s and fireturds next year, I am sick of hearing how their shit don’t stink. :smiley:

you guys still pay money to race on that piece of shit excuse of a track?

i like the track…sure sometimes they dont prep well but for my car i dont have power so i dead hook. and they do take a while to clean up the accidents. but overall i cant complain too much.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

[QUOTE=Swift;497300][/QUOTE]

I’m gonna say 99% of it is from the tune

stock GM tune on the 05-06 goat sucks big time

still awating pics of said Z06, and please dont post the same pic that was in Hot Rod

I did this on the regular all last year, now no one will play with me

just not the correct ones!

I’ve only been there once, but it seemed OK to me… What’s wrong with it? shrug

:dunno:

other than the fact that the prep sucks…it takes 1 hour to clean up an oil spill, and you only get 2 runs in for 20 bux…

Yeah I know, that shit is frustrating, but if QCR is gone, where else we gonna run our junk? :confused:

never ran it at QCR PRP is closer to me…but its still shit

QCR going to be open next year?

Uphill burnout for a mid engine car = ftl!

Thompson Raceway Park. It hooks. It’s cheaper than PRP to enter a race. Paved pit area for 80+ trailers and cars. The rest is grass. Back into the water box. No flying gravel to bitch about. You’ll get approximately 6 time trials before eliminations. Sometimes more. Extra event every race is: DIALING FOR DOLLARS Last time trial for the day will cost $5. Entry that runs closest to dial-in will win $150.
*Run on regular Saturday races, time permitting.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park is actually 28 miles closer for me but I’m racing at TRP now. I may go to PRP for a few special events. It’s been my experience that TRP hooks better than Norwalk.

I hook good at PRP. You guys spinning there?