Today I saw.

actually yesterday not today but – i saw a 88ish red testarossa on transit and a 90something yellow “vettesarossa” at wegmans. :rofl:

Its not what i saw…its what i didint see…which would be a huge pile of dog shit right before i stepped in it barefoot. an had to take a shower at 4 int he fucking morning…grrr…it was soooooo gross.

ive seen it. twice. fist time i was rolling up behind it at night and im like… ferrari?

A few days ago I saw a van that seriously confused the hell out of me. Front and Back both looked like the front of the van (windshield, lights, grill, the whole fiasco)…i couldn’t believe it.

its always parked on elmwood kinda near kenmore ave.

Today I saw someone dump their bike on Sheridan near the NT police station.

From what I saw the rider was wearing white/blue, and the bike appeared similar.

I heard a small tire screech, looked over in the direction of the noise (happened in the oncoming lane) As I was looking over, heard scraping, saw a few sparks, and the rider rolling. Just as I passed him, I looked in my rear view, and saw a blue, unmarked cop car pull over to help… so it’s cool that he had help right away…

Hopefully he’s ok…

And as much as you pricks hate me… I still wish you all the best, and hope you all ride safe this summer.

EDIT: Drive safely as well…

oh good so I’m not crazy…

Today I saw a Today I Saw thread start… not by me :c )

but today I saw my new roommate move in!
and I saw a betta, which I bought. his name is Six and he rocks.

today i saw that the construction on union by george urban is still making no progress and made me f’ ing late again!!!

thread jesus

Today I saw a Shelby GT350. Looks like it just got out of the car wash and it sounded beautiful! drool

today i actually saw a DECENT LOOKING GIRL at ADELPHIA :eek:

:bsflag:

I didn’t see much of anything today… aside from a lot of stupid drovers on Transit around 9:45… sheeeesh!

today… while at work i heard what sounded like a truck with big swap tires going down the road. so i looked and nope, it was a lifted car with big swap tires… i couldnt tell what it was, it went by too fast to get a good look. i think it was an old blue mustang… i think the notch body style. anyone see this before??

okay, so who’s the schmuck that drives a black pickup truck with Ford Ranger badging on the back…but a huge Mercedes symbol in the grill? lol

Red Ford GT at OPCC.

a buick GN v6 – caught him at a light and he said it was all stock - 285 horsies. . . wanted to give it a go, but not on sheridan drive.

I saw a cheektowaga copper going down dick rd with his lights going for about 5 minutes… he didn’t realize they were on until a motorist rolled down his window to tell him. the guy did the " your lights are swirling around and ON" signal…

the cop nodded a thank you and turned them off.
I bet he was wondering why people were turning/ pulling over to get out of his way…

today I saw a Ferrari F355 Spyder at delta… SOOOO HOT

this isn’t the actual one, I didn’t have my camera, but it looked exactly like this. :drool:
http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-def/Ferrari-F355-Spyder-Red-Front-Angle-st.jpg

^ seen that on the Blvd. today, sooooo hotttt :hitit:

:word: saw it two days ago on the 90

Today I saw myself throwing (almost physically) a customer out of our store :slight_smile:

(he was a jerk)