Looky what I found.....

Yesterday on the 90, heading towards Albany [inbetween tolls, HOPING he was coming to Buffalo, but nope…]

Sorry for the Phone Picture. Not that its bad for a 70mph window to moving trailer shot, haha.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4571&d=1213236967

yeah im seeing a ton on the road here in detroit and they don’t have “M” plates on them anymore

what were you driving in? thats a weird shadow

Nice stacks.

LOL, I was sitting shotgun in Jim’s truck, yes- it has stacks, and its hilarious.

there was one driving on union (car trailor) that has a few on it around last week or so. the driver was trying to make a turn onto indian church while there were cars in the left turning lane. he ran over the curb and almost flipped the trailor onto me. was pretty scared lol. when are these supposed to come to showrooms?

There’s a major hub here where they are unloaded. You won’t see them coming to buffalo on those. They are brought here by rail. So if you see them loaded they’re on their way out.

ya i saw a bunch at barrett jackson in florida.

i’d rock one

Jimmy STACKS!

:lolsign:

hey look some idiot with diesel stacks…oh wait!

could it be one of nelstoys 230498234093874 cars?

hahahaha ^

rear caliper orientation looks retarded.

the caliber is part of the rotating mass not the rotor :shrug: i don’t like it either

huh?

joke…

everyone has to nitpick something i see.

i like how they look, but i don’t like that they are 4000+ lbs

V8 powa muscle car what else do you expect? awesome timeing for todays gas prices.