Looky what I found.....

even with the edit it still makes no sense

everything is heavy these days :shrug: welcome to safety land

atleast shave off 500 lbs, is that too much to ask ? :stuck_out_tongue: i know its normal “these days” but that still doesn’t mean i like the fact that it is haha

x7 truck loads

They’re not. They’re supposed to be around 37-3800.

J U N K

that is still a FUCK OF ALOT

maaaaayyyyybeeee :mamoru:

Eh. It’s a 400+ hp car, that’s expected to be mid-high 12’s straight out of the box. It’s only a couple hundred pounds more than the 4th gens and makes A LOT more power. I don’t see the extra weight being a problem.

Its not a GTR so there is hate.

several reviews have said 4100 lbs already

Challenger SRT8 is around 4100lbs. The Charger SRT8 is around 3800.

http://www.allpar.com/photos/dodge/charger-to-challenger.jpg

ah thats right, i had read a review about the challenger in road and track… got them confused

Not from what I’ve seen. 38xx seems to be what a fully optioned car is realistically expected to weigh. The G8 GT is built on the same platform, has two more doors, and weighs in under 4k. I can’t see the Camaro coming anywhere close to your figures.

Anyway, we probably won’t get a solid number until later this year.

just read a couple reviews today about the challenger…seems like a solid car…i’d take a bullitt stang over it though :slight_smile:

ONLY a couple hundred pounds? :lol:

The 4th gens I’ve personally played with have been in the 3100 - 3400 range.

Which is still a fuck of a lot better then 3800 or 4100.

RoT: 100# = 0.10 1/4m.

But it’s not worth arguing until it comes out.

There’s no such thing as a stock V8 4th gen anywhere close to 3100 pounds. The lightest ones (hardtop 1SC cars) were still 33xx lbs.

True. Like I said above, we probably won’t get an exact number until we get much closer to them being released. My money’s on them being significantly under 4k though. We will see.

it looks good in black… but what doesn’t