Today I saw.

Today i saw a kid beating a donkey.

a realy realy riced out honduh :eek:

A Seleen Focus at the Jim Doyle Ford across from Mufflerman. Saleen really skimped out on the brakes. looked like 8-inch diameter. Tiny!

today I seen my post count and I laughed :tup: it’s low , meaning I don’t live on the net

Today I saw my puppy’s empty ball sack. He just got neutered :hang: :hang:

where!!! ive been looking for 4 1/2 years…

dude that shit is BAD. i swear i thought my dog was going to die. i will never have a dog neutered EVER again.

okay not to get O/T, today i saw my modded xbox fucked up AGAIN. shitty 2T transistor most likely popped again. good thing i bought a few of them. hopefully cory will come over and fix it… again… :smiley:

I feel so bad for him but he is officially my roommate’s dog and he made the decision. I’m scared of retribution though. I’m afraid I will trip or something and he will immediately attack my balls!!!

yeah i’m a little attached to my balls… :stuck_out_tongue:

and my dog for that matter.

i actually have seen that mustang before its a fox body style mustang 5.0
rediculous if u ask me.

a gay ricer neon at a classic car show…:gay:

on my way back from spot coffee…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Jannygirl/Isawelmwood.jpg

I know it’s pretty common to spy one, but I they’re think they’re sweet to see around anyway.

today I saw some poor guy on a bike get creamed by some lady in a car, who obviously wasn’t paying attention.

either that OR

today I saw some asshole on a bike, doing 100mph on Transit in rush hour traffic bite it hard!

(One of the two is correct. Not sure which one.)

today i saw my gas light go on again(as it does everyday)…and i cried like a girl

aww, cry like a boy … it’s better for your soul.

I’d put money on the first one, based upon the percentage of drivers with rectal-cranial inversion syndrome vs. the relatively small number of suicidal bikers.

http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/auto/daytona_coupe1.jpg
On the West Herr commercial. I was like WTF!?!? Did he just have a Shelby Daytona in his lot!?!? My bet is that it’s a replica, sweet nonetheless.

i saw a red grand-am for sale, w/ a body kit that was falling off!

today i saw my puppy piss on my kitechen floor, but i dont care cause she is just too cute!!!

no im not gay :snky:

I saw an old couple on elmwood with an blue 02 wrx. it was so beautful… like new.
it probably has like 5,000 miles on it. I should’ve asked them.