Today, July 15

Event Title: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Waterfront Cruise
Address: 500 East Waterfront Drive
Homestead, Pennsylvania 15120
Date: 7/15/2008
Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Entry Fee: $5
Description:
Over 1000 cars are on display over the expansive parking lot next to First Commonwealth Bank. You can be sure to see at least one of everything. As part of the Grand Prix’s fund-raising mission, dollars are generated through the generous sponsorship by our host, as well as donations and sales of Grand Prix Gear.

I should be there taking pictures, this car show is always a sight to see. Hope to see a few of you guys down there. :bigthumb:

I’ll down

I’m there. Get there early if you are showing, as it got packed fast last year.

what time u heading down?

I don’t know. I’m gonna clean up car a little now because it hasn’t been out of the garage in weeks. I think wifey and I are just gonna head down real early, park, and then walk to dinner somewhere down there.
I usually park sorta by the Steak 'n Shit.

I probably won’t be down till sixish, have to work till five

we’ll be there

will be there on the dirty orange bike, after i make it to cIII mall for my 4th phone in 4 months. (buttons just stop working grrr…)

I think Im heading down on the bike after 6.

Not going to be able to make it now

I always had damn work when somethings going on >_>

show was amazing. alot of car and alot of nice cars. then again quite a bit of cars that should not have been parked inside the yellow tape.

I was down there with some other Mazdas. Holy hell was it packed down there. Some awesome cars down there. I’ll put up some of my pictures if I can.

It was cool seeing the new Challenger. My favs were the Skyline GT-R and the Porsche Spyder (that was parked right next to me).
I mean there were tons of nice cars, but those just stood out for sheer drool factor for me.

What car did you have down there?

This sounded AWESOME!

The stock dirty Pontiac Torrent, lol. j/k… I had the Audi. And I was prolly right next to you when you took the Skyline pic. I was standing right there as he made that turn pulling in.
No one prolly even looked at the Audi with that Spyder parked next to me. Everyone crowded around that, and rightly so.

Looks like it was a good show. I debated going there and didn’t, now I’m mad I missed it.

all 3 of us were in the same spot then i was behind the camera man to his right at that point. . i actually think i was on my bike leaving when that pulled in. i was in awe of the skyline.

So we were all near each other, and none of us knew it? :rofl: