TODAYS MEET!!!!!

Yea, myself, pantaloons and the s1dc crew hung around the home depot for a while. Not a single cop in sight.

Considering im only a few months new to the scene, i’ve heard different things about all the differente nissan clubs we have here in toronto.

As for TNC, i was surprised that someone would take it as far as doing something to such an imature level and ruining it for not a small gathering, but a quite big one. I had hoped for everyone to stay around longer seeing as how i only know a vast handful of guys, such as shawn, osad, tom, and all them…but for the most part, i wanted to go to this meet to do just that…“meet”. Why TRY and showoff in a non governed place?

Its just sad to see that we really do have one bad apple in our group of toys. We cherish them, so why not respect them?

Oh and rick, you never did answer the question…did you end up cutting mine out or not lol?

I wantsss it :stuck_out_tongue:

oh i see how it is, even after you chinced me i’m not worth mentioning as someone you know!

lol just yankin your chain. that “someone” wasnt a part of TNC. although he just psoted not long ago i think 2 or 3 pages ago.

nah… mines also a black max, i was 2 cars down from him

Oh lol I’ll look out for you at the next meet

In regards to the hwy 7 busts.

Its common sense, entering both ways, that certain stretch of hwy 7 has posted warning signs, (you cannot miss it unless you are blind “literally”), clearly stating that hw7 is patrolled by police helicopters.

As I live north of that hwy, I hear the choppers all the time. They monitor this area with their lights off. And at heights high enough so you can’t hear the blades.

Every Friday and Saturday night there are two cruisers hidden at the first traffic light after the shell gas station heading west. One side you will see two trucks ready to impound cars and the other side hidden police cruisers.

Some have even said there are hidden cameras on top of one of the three bridges on that stretch. Because the way they got caught was through video radar.

Not suggested, but using this hwy daily, I have witnessed some insane drivers, one night a driver in a E55 AMG blasted pass me at 320km, the wind pressure was so strong I almost lost control of my car, and I never saw it coming, or leaving, all I remember was cruising at 60kmh and a sudden whoosh, loosing control and getting a flash of a Mercedes pass by, and a glimpse of the tail end as it disappeared up ahead within 2 seconds. He had his lights off, so the helicopter could not see him below, still he was lucky.

My point I though this night was going to be fun and simple, rather, it turned out to be havoc, and many cars getting busted, now I thank God that was late.

Ps: If you guys want to have a decent place for a meet, check the back side of Vaughan mills out, it’s where I go for my meets.

ye vaughan mills isnt pretty bad actually lol

LOL i still didn’t see you on the streets since Toronto maxima lol you had a max with a Yoshi dangling off the rear view mirror (or somewhere around there) if I’m not mistaken. Still didn’t find that Yoshi lol.

:hmm how do you know he was doing 320kph?

With regard to the meet…
I hate to say it, but this type of foolishness is not surprising.

yep pretty dissapointed with the whole thing…bloody 300zx show off…

unless you have a radar gun, i doubt he was going 320km/h. also with the cameras, it is actually illegal to be video taping anyone unless there is a sign clearly stating that there is a camera there. any footage caught on a hidden camera without any proper signs stating that the camera is there is not admissible in court and not considered as evidence. thats why every red light camera has a sign a few meters away from the camera just for legal purposes. lastly you said it was an e55 amg, if you didnt see it coming nor leaving how do you know what car it was?:S unless your psychic. if thats the case, then it explains how you know about all these things.

Yes sir that’s the one. lol I never knew anyone was taking pics of her :smiley: haha

The general theme on the boards in the GTA is that 300ZX guys are show offs. This guy genuinely messed it up for the mature and respectable Z32 owners. Now I have to worry what happens to my car every time I park it somewhere for a short while for fear that someone looking for the incorrect coloured car may damage it. I’m sincerely disappointed. This sucks

screw that…when ppl are saying 300zx driver they should say the white 300zx driver…i wsa at the meet…my car isnt “cool” enough to be shown of to i had it parked w/ the GTA sentra guys at the end of the lot =(…saw a few Z32’s there each one was good looker!

Because i have been passed on the hwy by people doing 160, 220 and its not even half as fast or scary.

I herd the supercharger while my passenger window was slightly down. The speed the car passed me by was so quick that the Mercedes almost nicked my car as the air turbulence pulled his car towards mine while he entered towards my rear and pushed my car away as the car left.

Unless I have a radar gun? lol

No thanks, I rely on myself when it comes to accuracy, just like how people can cruise on a manual car and know how fast they are driving, with experience.

If you didn’t know already, radar guns are never 100% accurate just like speedometers.

I know the car was going 300km or close to this speed, because it’s not common for a car to pass you and disappear within few seconds, maybe you should get someone to pass you at that speed, and then you’ll understand what im talking about.

I know it was and E55. As I mentioned before I caught a glimpse of its rear while it disappeared, and I also know people who like high speed runs buy AMG Mercedes or M5’s.

Sorry I brought it up. It always seems that there are people who can’t believe anything.

I won’t comment on the rest of your questions, although I can give you a simple answer. What happened on hwy7, the bust, was not legal in many ways. It’s called BENDING the rules. Everyone does it for a greater outcome.

thanks and have a good one.

we need to host it on private proporty, and during the day to not just night. so anyone with a parking lot they own or a resturant they or there familys own nows the time to speak up.

overall it was a very nice meet, hell of alot of cars! great turnout. besides ending event that happened, alot of very nice cars, coming from a past s13 owner myself before the drift scene skyrocketed.

i was there representing the subaru club (i was hiding in the back in a black GC), lol…only me, ed (couple post above) and another member were there from our club. obviously having friends with nissans =)

press release from york regional police:

http://police.york.on.ca/Press/[2009-04-07]%20SEVEN%20DRIVERS%20CHARGED%20AND%20THEIR%20CARS%20IMPOUNDED.pdf

edit: n/m, link works okay now

• Hani GABER, 22, of Milton
• Nicolca CINA, 33, of Etobicoke
• Rodrigo OLIVEIRA, 23, of Oakville
• Riyad BAKSH, 27, of Brampton
• Emanuel VALVERDE, 26, of North York
• Edward DEOSARAN, 44, of Downsview
• Mohammed SAFRAZ, 30, of Brampton

interesting age-range …

“Officers in an unmarked police vehicle observed a group of 30 vehicles in the parking lot and determined a number of these vehicles were going to leave together in what appeared to be an organized race. These vehicles were followed as they traveled westbound on Highway 7 at high rates of speed, making unsafe lane changes, weaving in and out of traffic and showing a complete disregard for traffic laws and the safety of other drivers.”

damn you guys were being watch at CG