todays posts

different cars, have kids, have responsibilities, have a different job, etc… That doesn’t mean you can’t log on to pittspeed and have some fun. I doubt the people that were around on psr and are still here are stuck in the past. The board has evelved and so have we.

Have I seriously been talking with you homo’s for ~7 years now?

define talking

late night rendezvous w darkstar in the park?

pastreetracing.org > PSR

the real OG’s were here in 00.

N igg A you had a prelude. Slower then joeys integerRac. Also being in midnight racing club exempts you from being a OG.

It was faster than your 5.slow and I was never in the Midnight Racing Club. :rofl:

Lies

gonna guess jake the midget faggot

:eek3:

you 2 should get a room

Not young enough for him :frowning:

I wasn’t saying you can’t log in and have some fun and not everyone is stuck in the past. Some people are just don’t want to give up on the “good old days” and have not evolved the same way as the rest of Pittspeed has. It just happens.

In 98 I was part of a gaming clan that played Rogue Spear. At one point, we had 65 members from around the globe. As people’s work/school/home life situations changed, they stopped playing the game. As new games came out, people stopped playing. Once the new gaming consoles came out, almost everyone left. The gaming clan is still in existence after 11 years, but the forums are dead, the servers are empty, and Ventrilo is used for the few die hards to say hello once in awhile and to reminisce about the good old days.

Apparently Pittspeed has evolved into an online meeting place to post classifieds, Tuscani Chick Sightings, and ridiculous craigslist threads. This is probably not the original intent.

You can never get back the good old days, you just have to make new ones.

Nazi mods and their Fun Gestapo have slowed things down a bit, no doubt.